◇Chapter 29◇

Steven's P.O.V

Rose Diamond struggled to stay together and soon enough we unfuse. I see that Wolfie is normal again

"You're back!"

"W-What happened?"

"I'll explain later but currently we're busy with her!"

I point at White's mech and Wolfie gasps.

"You'll never be able to take white down lik- AH!"

She's tackled to the ground by Peridot.

"I was so worried!!"

"Sorry Peri, Nice form though."

"Thanks...But nows not the time for flattery!"

She giigkes slightly and stands back up after getting Peridot off her.

I sigh and smile but immediately get my head back in the game.

"Lets all fuse. All four of us."

Garnet nods,

"Alright, it's time to form obsidian."

Wolfie's P.O.V

I watch as the four dance and start to fuse together.  I step back slightly as obsidian forms and let's out a roar that shakes us all.

"Woah....Giant Women."

I mutter under my breath. She jumps at the much and I clench my fists.

I need to make sure they don't hurt white too bad...I won't let them. She's still family.

"Peri! Get me up there!"

She nods and flies over my head and I grab onto the bin lid. We quickly fly up and Peri jeers White diamond, getting us both hit. So I don't poof, I let go of the lid as it gets hit, but it was too late for Peri. I saw she landed okay though. Me on the other hand, I'm falling towards my own shattering.

"Well, I guess I had a good run"

I give up but feel myself being lifted.

"Your run isn't done yet!"

Lapis flies me up and smiles at me.

"Lapis!"

"What? Did you think I was gonna let you fall?"

I smile at her hug onto her tightly.

"So where do you want me to pu- Huh?!"

I feel a light consume us. Not again!

Lapis and Wolfie's P

Lapis and Wolfie's P.O.V

"Agh! I'm sorry lapis! It was an accident!"

"No no! We're okay! I'm okay.."

I feel myself smile. I fly toward the eye of the ship where the gems unfuse to jump in. Steven gasps when he sees me.

"Lapis and Wolfie!"

"Actually...My name's Spinel!"

I smile lightly and land in the eye of the ship.

"Good luck Wolfie."

"Huh?"

Wolfie's P.O.V

We unfuse and lapis smiles at me, waving and flying away.

"You can do it!"

I smile at her,

"Let's go!"

We all hop into the ship and land together. Steven tries talking to her but she gives an entire speech, saying he hangs around weaker gems to feel better then them.

"White! T-This isn't Pink! She's gone! And it's all our fault! You have to realise that we drove her to this!"

Steven looks slightly guilty but I ignore it. White shakes her head.

"You're no better than her Red~"

"W-What?"

"You pick out the defective and useless gems for your colony. All of the rejects, so you can feel better about being defective yourself."

Steven looks at me,

"Defective?"

I freeze up.

"That's not true white!"

"But it is Red. All your gems could use fixing so I went ahead and fixed one that was misbehaving earlier."

 I gasp,

I gasp,

"Pearl! No! Please!!"

I grip onto her arms tightly and slowly move my hands up, cradling her face in my hands.

"Please...Please...no no no...."

I fall to my knees. White sighs.

"Not even a thank you? And j went through all the trouble. Maybe Pink will be more grateful."

She shoots her power toward Amethyst, Garnet and then Pearl.

I cover my mouth, terrified. Steven looks traumitised as he yells at White that they were fine the way they were.

"Steven don't!"

It's too late, White reaches her hand out, Picking him up and lifting his shirt slightly. Connie had burst in but was now being held back by Pearl.

"It's time to come out Pink~"

"NOOOOOOOO!"

Connie screams.