◇Chapter 5◇

Today I'm back at Homeworld with my three gem court. Red pearl, Blue Ruby and Lilac Sapphire! Even for the small time I've known them, They've endeared themselves to me in a way I didn't expect. I start to lead them to the room

When we reach the room, they all quickly head for the button to the door. I smile and giggle when Pearl pushes down the hands of the two and opens it.

I quickly rush in and sit against the wall, sighing at the sudden relaxation. I pat the floor, ushering them closer to me and they quickly oblige.

I frown slightly, I shouldn't though. They've become obedient and that was what I wanted, right? I should be happy that they're are acting accordingly to their roles.

But, that's not why I liked them in the first place.

"Y'know, when we're alone...I don't mind you being a bit more casual."

I shouldn't have said that. Why would I say that? They're perfect right now. Everything is perfect! Why am I purposefully ruining it?

They look at me with confused looks, almost shocked. Rubies shoulders seem to drop from a tense state and Sapphire doesn't hold her dress up from the floor anymore. Pearl looks at me and sighs. She looks hesitant and honestly confused. I try smiling at her but she looks away.

I sigh and get up. I walk towards my Control panel and struggle to turn on the screen, since I've never really understood how to use them. I press a few buttons and open a few wrong things until I hear light footsteps behind me.

"My diamond, Allow me. What are you searching for?"

Pearl stands next to me with her hand on the controls. I was definitely shocked but I brush it off and smile.

"Thank you Pearl. I'd like to contact someone please. I'll enter her information but please pull up the correct screen for me."

She nods and pulls it up. I quickly type in Peri's info. I was eagat to talk to her. After all, we haven't seen each other in a while.

As I'm about to call her, my door is opened a usual happy voice and loud footsteps enter my room. I quickly turn off the screen and turn around to be brought into a warm hug.

"P-Pink! You're squishing me!"

She giggles and let's go of me, which gives me a chance to look up at her wide smile again

"Hey Wolfie!! I'm sorry! I haven't seen you in so long an-"

"How do you know that name?"

She freezes. She laughs awkwardly sighs.
"I might've went through your old messages while you were gone and I found the nickname so cute! It's fitting!"

I blush lightly at the kind words and smile, giving her a quick thanks but she cuts me off.

"Now! Why you looking so down Wolfie?"

I sigh and shrug, I guess I do look a bit down. I enjoyed going out to blue. I was going to visit yellow but she was busy.

"Not gonna talk? Alright, I have a few surprises for you!"

I raise an eye brow as she drags me out of the room. Pearl peers out of the room as we run away. RP and Pinks pearl didn't follow us. They watched in silence and confusion but soon start running after us.

Pink brings me into her room and sits me down on the ground. She quickly runs over to her wall and knocks on it. She soon dissapears into it, leaving me shocked. She comes back soon enough with a handful of plain pebbles.

"Okay! Cry on them!"

....
"What?"

"Just do it!"

I giggle and sigh. I manage to force tears out that I didn't realise I was holding back. It falls onto the pebbles and they slowly come to life, quickly jumping onto me and hugging me.

"P-Pink? Are these m-mi-"
She cuts me off with a nod and smile.

"That's not even the best part! Pearl! Bring her in!"

Her pearl runs out of the room which she had only reached a few seconds ago.

Soon, she returns with a green gemstone in her hands. She walks over and sits next to us, giving me a warm smile. She places the gem in my hands and I thank her.

(I've just seen the new episode so I'm going to make it so this is the original pearl. Whites pearl. At some point I'll make her switch with cg pearl tho)

I stare at the gem with interest, carefully tracing my fingers over the curves and lines in it. Pink smiles down at me.

"Do you like her?"

I nod and wait excitedly for this gem to reform.

Soon, it starts to glow and lift out of my hands into the air.

A beautiful green gem slowly comes back down to the ground. She's quite short but still is a bit taller than me. I smile happily and go to hug her but she quickly makes the diamond sign and smiles down a me.

"How may I serve you my Diamond?"

"Oh um...You don't have to do anything right now...but thank you!"

I smile happily at her to which in response, her face turns a darker hue of green. Pink giggles and hugs me tightly.

"I hope you like her Wolfie!"

I nod and hug her back. After are embrace is over, I quickly hug her pearl. She blushes and hugs back, hesitantly.

"Thank you very much pearl."

(I kinda made a fusion between Pink pearl and Red diamond sooooo...that might happen!)

She smiles and giggles, hugging back tightly. After awhile of chatting, hugging and thanking, I pick up my pebbles, grab Jade's hand and call for Pearl. She comes and stands by me, quickly waving goodbye to Pink Pearl.

I wave and we all head back towards my room. I smile and sigh contently. My colony is growing...and I love them all so much.