◇Chapter 7◇

Today, all the other diamonds have a meeting together that I'm not to attend, which I'm not quite happy about but I guess it's fine.

Not even their pearls were allowed to attend but all the diamonds except Pink, gave them work to do.

So today, I'll be "in charge" of pinks pearl.

We sit in my room, all my other gems had been sent off on jobs, even pearl. So we were alone in silence while I do random things, like check through the info on new gems.

I see a new colony that belonged to Blue was due to start emerging so I quickly put it on the screen and looked out for defects, just in case.

♤Pink Pearls P.O.V♤

I quickly catch myself staring at Red Diamond. I look away and towards the ground with a harsh dark pink residing on my face. She's...stunning. I shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't look at a diamond like this! First my Diamond and now....her.

She looks back at me and I avoid her eyes.

"Is everything alright Pearl?"

"Y-Yes!...Nothing's the matter your Excellency!"

She raises an eye brow and looks away, sighing. She turns off whatever she was watching and turns to me.

"You wanna talk about something Pearl?"

I look up at her. "If you'd like that,...yes."

She smiles and my heart flutters at the sight.

"Alrighty! Fusion! What do you think of permafusion?"

I look her straight in the eye slightly shocked and sigh, lying.

"It's disgraceful and Disgusting!"

"O-oh.."

She looks away and sighs but then turns to me.

"Would you...fuse with me?"

I choke on my own spit and fall back slightly. She gets up and holds out a hand to me.

"W-what?! Really? Me?!"

She smiles and nods, leaving her hand for me to take. I slowly take her hand and giggle, pulling her into a twirl to which she gasps and laughs. I twirl her around more and lift her slightly before setting her back down and dipping her, nervously.

Light envelopes us and I feel the sudden warmth put me at ease.

♤◇Kunzite P.O.V◇♤

We look...I look down at our hands.

Shoot no.../My/ hands.

'Pearl? Are you okay?'

'Yes...I'm fine. We're fine! This is great!'

I giggle and flop onto the ground with a wide smile in my face.

I pinch myself and wince, it's real. It really is.

'By the way...Pearl? Call me Wolfie when we're alone...okay?'

'Yep!'

I giggle again and get up, heading to the balcony after seeing no one is in the court yard nearby. I smile and laugh. I love being me! This is just...great! I wanna stay like this forever!

♧L.Sapphire P.O.V♧

I grab the Blue idiot and pull her to look through the door that was ajar. A fusion that I could identify as Our diamond and A pearl that wasn't the same one we knew, was in there.

"Does our diamond truly like permafusions? Hmm...maybe..."

"Maybe wha?"

"Maybe she'd like to see one. You'll have to work with me. But don't worry. I know your brain is useless so I wouldn't make you do any thinking."

I smirk as she growls angrily and grab her arm.

"Let's go before she sees us."

♤◇Kunzite's P.O.V◇♤

"Haha! Woah!"

I laugh and twirl around, admiring my form and dancing around the room.

I fall onto my back once again and sigh with content, resting my hands behind my head and staring up at the ceiling.

"This is nice..."

"Red! What're you doing?!"

I shoot up with a jolt at the sound of Blues voice. Behind her was yellow and Pink and I can only assume white is in the hall.

'Wolfie! What do we say! We're gonna be punished! Shattered!'

I start to sweat nervously and back up.

"W-Wait! I'm s-sorry! It isn't what it looks like! We'll unf- Let me explain! It's my faul- it's not! Stop it! N-No! AH!"

I feel like I'm being ripped apart.

◇Wolfie's P.O.V◇

"AH!"

I fall to the ground and look up at my fellow diamonds. White was now here as well but she was still smiling. Pink looked worried and Blue and Yellow looked...mad.

"Please don't punish her! It...It was my comm-!"

"Please....I asked Red diamond. I started this."

I look over to her and my eyebrows furrow.

"What're you doing?!"

She smiles at me. I'm grabbed roughly by yellow.

"You'll still be punished red. We'll take care of everything else."

I shake as we head down the hall. Blue follows and all I can see is white staring down with a smile. She's staring at pink hugging her pearl.

What did I do?....

What have I done?...