☆Chapter 14☆

The Ruby grins and nods, running off to continue playing. I chuckle slight and roll my eyes, Ruby's have always been made to be very overconfident.

Soon, The Ruby and Sapphire starting doing what the steven called,

Flirting.

I shake my head, I wasn't going to allow them to lose. Only because I didn't want to lose my small bet. I walk over.

"Listen you two, get your heads in the game. I may want to go home but I made a silly bet with one of the rubies. You....have to win"

(AND YES THERE WILL BE GARNET X RED IN THIS AS WELL SORRY NOT SORRY BUT I WARNED YOU)

They look at eachother and nod which makes me step away so the sapphire could aim.

It was obvious she was struggling but on her last hit, she set the ball aflame and ran for it. She quickly won the game but messed it all up by accidently fusing with the Ruby.

Crystal gems and so thick in the head and you can't convince me otherwise.

All the permafusion says is "oops" and they all quickly huddle together. The Rubies form a giant fusion and let out a roar, I can't help but step back a little. They're so much bigger that me.

Peri runs out in front of us.

"Don't hurt them! You're looking for me right? So take me! Just don't hurt th-"

"WHERE IS JASPER?!"

"...H-Huh?"

Peri steps back and I pat her shoulder.

"Nice try Peri..."

The Rubies continue to yell loudly and were about to attack when the steven yells :

"Neptune! She's on...N-Neptune."

The Rubies pause but then smile,

"Well why didn't you just say so?"

They quickly walk over to their ship and unfuse, getting in and flying off into outer space.

How did that Work???

Maybe Crystal gems aren't so thick-skulled.

▪▪■Time skip...loading•••!! Load completed!■▪▪

I was sitting in the living room, staring at the wall since I wasn't allowed to do much else. The Amethyst was trying to get me to try food. I refused, much to her displeasure.

The Steven enters the room,

"Hey Red! Wanna come visit Peridot and Lapis with me?"

I sigh and nod, getting up and pushing the food that amethyst had put on my lap onto the floor. The Pearl goes into a fit as she tries to clean it up before amethyst eats it.

The Steven grabs my hand and pulls me to the warp pad.

"The Steven...why do you have to grab my hand?"

"Steven. Just Steven"

"Okay....Steven,"

His face brightens.

"Just Steven, why must you gr-"

"My name is steven!

"....Steven."

He smiles and nods.

"I grabbed your hand cause that's what friends do!"

"Friends? We aren't friends..."

He nods,

"Yep! We are!"

I roll my eyes and scoff, but I don't pill away my hand.

For some reason, I didn't want to.

It felt so Familiar.

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry! I don't plan on shipping Steven with Red! I find it a bit weird because of the massive thousand years age difference 😂.