☆Chapter 23◇

"Steven...you want me to what now?"

"Come to the wedding!"

"I can't! I'll just...watch from the sideline...I can't face them.."

"Aww...okay. Wellll you can at least dress up! You can make outfits with your gem like the others right?"

"Yeah..."

He continues to describe an outfit and I try my best to do what he asked.

(Sorry lol I just took a screenshot of it cause I'm lazy rn)

I twirl around

"This okay?"

He nods excitedly.

- just one day lets only think about love is rn! Thanks to a time skip!-

"Mom was a diamond who invaded earth. Saw it's beauty and it's worth. Mom made an army and she fought herself, did that even end up mattering when she faked her own shattering? Mom hiding by the name of rose with the friends she'd made and the form she'd chose. Now all that's left of her exsits in me and I think that we, can all agree...that is a little bit upsetting...i'd rather think about..."

"A wedding! Let's think about cake! Let's think about flowers! Let's think about dressing up and dancing around for hours! There's an awful lot of awful things we could be thinking of but for just one day lets only think about love!~"

-inbetween amethyst and pearls to the same tune as amethyst-

"I don't understand Steven! What do you mean love? Why do you care about me?"

"You tried to hurt...and tried to attack."

"You betrayed our trust and now that's what you lack"

"I know..."

"But we can forgive! And we can forget! Because that's all in the past and you're mine and their friend!"

"I guess you're right...well...maybe I'll go out. Only may be though!"

"It's up to you Wolfie!"

-skip to end of song-

"Flowers for you! Flowers for you! All flowers deployed!"

I laugh, watching peridot's antics from afar. So silly...I wonder if she's having fun? Probably.

Soon, they start the ceremony. Sapphire and Ruby are holding hands, smiling as Ruby says her vows. Sapphire then shows her up, giving her a speech about the universe.

She's so passionate about her love.

"And without further ado, I now pronounce you, Garnet!"

Ruby picks up sapphire, dipping and kissing her. They fuse and become garnet once more. A massive smile is on her face.