Chapter 41

"S-Steven...do you think she..saw me? heh...heh...."

I ignore mom and look at Wolfie, "W-Wolfie! What're you doing here?"

Wolfie clenches her fist, looking down at the ground. "Steven...how?"

"W-what?"

"How is she here?!"

I jump slightly and elbow mom, nodding my head for her to speak.

"W-Wolfie...I'm sorry b-but...I'm so glad to see you! I Just figured out how to come out of Steven's gem! There are some downsides though. I have blood! But I think I can still poof..Still cool right?"

She walks toward Wolfie and puts a hand on her shoulder. Wolfie holds the hand with her gem on it close to her chest and keeps her head down. "Aren't you happy to see m- Wolfie wait don't!"

Wolfie pulls a weapon from her gem and slashes mom, which makes her retreat into my gem. I gasp and look up at Wolfie who is gripping her weapon tightly, staring at me. "Heh..Heh...Remember Wolfie! W-We can talk about t-this!"

"Why would I talk with you...you're her son! I don't care if you're steven, rose or pink diamond! You're a liar! You disgust me!" She slashes at me and I dodge away, running toward the warp and going back to the temple. I run behind Garnet and she pats my head, "What's wrong Steven?"

"WOLFIE'S TRYING TO KILL ME AGAIN"

"...what?"

The warp glows and Wolfie appears, weapon in hand as she growls, slashing at Amethyst since she was close. She dodges and yelps in shock, "Chill out Wolfie!"

She receives a growl as a response and Garnet equips her gauntlets, "Moonstone! Stay with Connie and Steven!"

She nods and grabs us, pulling us close to her. Jasper is shocked by the sudden outburst and steps back. Pearl, Lapis, Amethyst and Peridot keep Wolfie still while Bismuth Keeps Wolfie's gems safe and Garnet tries to question Wolfie. They suddenly crumble to there knees, as well as the other gems. A power had entered the room much like Blue or Yellows, so obviously, Wolfie was using her Aura. She escaped their grasp and started walk toward me, moonstone staying infront of me. "M-My Diamond! Please! This isn't who you are!"

Wolfie looks at her for a second, her expression softening slightly before she shakes her head and raises her weapon again, "You don't know anything about the real me!"

I prepare to get my shield but Wolfie is picked up quickly and held up, "Listen 'ere my Diamond. We care for you a lot but...If I know you well enough, you need so time to cool down!"

Shockingly, she throws her toward the roof, breaking a hole in It in the process. The strong blow made Wolfie land who knows where, but definitely not nearby.

 The strong blow made Wolfie land who knows where, but definitely not nearby

Red Pearl gasps, "Jade! Peridot! Y-You! You-"

"Hushhh, It's Black Onyx Darling!"

They gem glows and seemingly unfuses into two gems. {Red's} Peridot and Jade come out of the glow with new forms!

 {Red's} Peridot and Jade come out of the glow with new forms!

"You alright Steven?" Peridot looks at me, huffing but smiling lightly

"You alright Steven?" Peridot looks at me, huffing but smiling lightly. She didn't like me at the start but seemed to grow on me. I smile and nod. Jade hops up and hugs Peridot, "Ya dig the stars?" I nod at her, seeing the unique way she had kept her diamond and her star. Peridot had become friends with Peri, and it showed in her form. She had inspired it slightly after her.

I tried to smile but it was hard after almost being murdered.