◇Chapter 11◇

How long has it been? I couldn't tell you. I lost count ages ago.

The usual heavy steps of gems checking on my comes in. They go over towards the control panel but seem to be messing around. I now recognize the gems as three amethysts. Only these types of gems would mess on a job.

I hear a gasp as the pod I'm in starts to shake. They tell at each other.

"Idiot! You pressed the wrong one!"

"No! It was totally you!"

I sigh and roll my eyes, what could possibly have happened?

Suddenly, the pod rockets off, out of the core and into the depths of space, leaving three shocked amethysts.

The speed causes me to poof.

☆Steven P.O.V☆

"Go fish"

I suddenly cheered as I won against Connie. She giggles and smiles.

"So steven? Any ideas of what to do now?

I shrug and go to the counter where pearl, amethyst and garnet are talking.

"Are we going on a mission today?"

Pearl shakes her head

"No, Sorry Steven, but we don't have any today."

Suddenly, the warp pad goes off to reveal Lapis and Peridot.

"Steven! This weird pod thing from space just landed in the forest near the barn! It has a gem inside!"

Peridot was carrying it and then plopped it onto the ground in front of me.

I decides to carry it outside so the gem wouldn't try to destroy the house if it reformed. The gems followed me and I quickly opened the pod. Pearl gasps and covers her mouth as soon as she sees the gem but I don't have much time to ask why because it starts reforming.

The gems step back and draw their weapons. The gem falls to the ground as she reforms. She pushes herself up slightly, coughing up the sand that had made it's way into her mouth.

She turns around slightly and looks at us, catching the star symbols on us and growls.

"Crystal gems..."

Į gulp nervously and fidget slightly.

"H-Hi! My name's steven! Who're you?"

"Me? I'm R-"

She's interrupted by peridot who lunges at her and jugs her tightly.

"Wolfie! I thought I'd never see you again!"

For a moment, Wolfie forgets about us and hugs peridot back happily, a tear slipping down her face.

I smile slightly but then Wolfie turns back to us.

"Peri...why are you with these crystal gems?"

Peridot seems to get nervous and starts to fidget just as much as me.

"Oh um...well...I'm a crystal gem now!"

Wolfie lets go of her and stands up.

"What?! Peri! Why would you do that?! Join them?!"

Peridot tries to calm her down but it's to no avail as Wolfie runs off from her and into the house. We quickly follow her and see her use the warp pad. After she leaves we all follow her and find out she had went to the barn!

On the way, Peridot explains who she is but this only makes me more nervous.

We look around for her but none of is can seem to find her.

♤ Lapis P.O.V ♤

I look up toward the (y'know that thing that lapis sat on when she hated peridot so she could get sale at from her? That's where she's looking)

Į see Wolfie up on it, her head resting in her hands. I fly up toward her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"What do/you/ want crystal gem?"

"Hey. I'm not a crystal gem and I understand why you're running. I hated them too and ran but I stayed for steven. I know you're upset but I doubt you're going back to Homeworld anytime soon so I suggest you get used to us."

She looks up at me and huffs.

"Fine...but I will not let my guard down."