Chapter 30

Even though I'm terrified, I look closely at Pink's gem.

Steven's weak form was clinging onto Connie as the gem started to reform,

Pink!

Rose?

Steven?....

A pink version of Steven landed on the ground and White was both confused and shocked.

"What is this? Where's Pink?"

"She's...gone."

"What? Answer me!"

"She's...GONEE!"

A dent is left behind in the ground as he yells, White is knocked over and Pink Steven and Normal Steven go toward each other. I see them start hugging and crying as Pink Steven twirls around. A glow consumes them before Steven is one again.

Did they...Fuse?

Steven goes to Connie but I don't hear what they say, all I hear is White yell.

"No! You're Pink diamond! Stop acting like a child!"

Steven and Connie look at each other before laughing slightly,

"I am a Child. What's your excuse?"

I cover my mouth and giggle slightly. White blushes a bright Pink and covers her face. Suddenly, all the gems are realised. My Pearl rubs her eyes.

"Woah...Weird...When did I get here?"

I smile and pick her up, hugging her.

"You're okay!!"

"M-My diamond!"

She blushes brightly and laughs before I out her down,

(I bet you all thought they were gonna fuseeee. got yaaaa)

I hear a soft familiar voice being comforted by Steven.

"What happened?"

"...Welcome back"

I turn around, it really is her. She looks up at me and gasps.

"Wolfie?..."

"P-Pink!" (Pink pearl is what I mean)

I run towards her and she quickly gets up. She hugs me tightly and I smile and laugh

"I-It's really you!"

She grips tighter until suddenly, I'm swept off my feet. She had picked me up and starts twirling me around.

We laugh and smile as I press my forehead against her's. I feel a familiar warm light consume us.

 I feel a familiar warm light consume us

Kunzite's P.O.V

I twirl around with my arms around myself. I laugh until I look down at my hand. I quickly look up as the diamonds, who were comforting White, look at me shocked that we fused in front of White. I turn away from them slightly and see Garnet smiling brightly.