"Hey don't blame me for knowing how to calm you down." I wiggle around in Matt's lap a little and his hand on my hip grips a little harder holding me in place. "Besides, we are getting rid of him after this party. Lily just didn't want to be the loser without a midnight kiss."

"Well I'll go fuck myself," Matt and Tom both sigh miserably. Tom was talking to a girl but she ended up being really boring. He invited her to hang out once while I was here with Lily and all she wanted to do was watch HGTV and not talk.

Tom stands up, throwing his now empty beer in a garbage bag set up for trash. There are many around the house to try and help with cleaning up, but I know tomorrow morning we will all be miserably cleaning anyways because people are pigs. "Well I am going to leave you two for a little bit and cry in my room over how lonely I am."

Matt waits until Tom is gone before pulling his phone out and pulling up the website we were looking at earlier. "Ok this apartment is a little more expensive but it is literally across the street from campus."

"But what is the pet policy?" I ask while swiping through pictures of the apartment. We have been looking at apartments in State College all day. It all started because I said I had a dream that we went to Penn State together and lived together which prompted us to have our first real talk about the future. Never before have Matt and I talked about anything past the end of wrestling season, not even prom, but today we talked about going to school together, getting a place together, and bringing Malcolm to live with us.

"They allow small animals."

"Matt, in what world is your dog that weighs more than me a small animal?"

"Well he is smaller than a horse or an elephant."

I sigh, kissing his cheek, "Tell me how the leasing company reacts to that argument babe." Lately, not blurting out I love him has been so hard and I think I might do it. Tomorrow we are supposed to go to dinner at this really fancy restaurant as a date and I think after dinner if the moment feels right I might tell him. Why keep waiting honestly? I was scared he wasn't ready before and that telling him would ruin everything but I think things are finally right.

"I will. Anyways, want to go lay upstairs and relax until our friends come?" I nod and we both head up to Matt's room, laying on his bed just laughing about the future some more. I listen to Matt try to rationalize why the leasing company should consider Malcolm a small animal and then him trying to figure out how he can get Malcolm licensed as a service dog.

When the party finally starts and a good amount of people have arrived, I head downstairs with Seth and Lily. Matt doesn't join us because still no one knows about us or him being friends with Tom.

"Want me to get you a drink?" Seth asks as Lily greets some friend from college and we both stand awkwardly behind her.

Every creepy thing he has ever said or done races through my mind as I answer, "I can get myself one, thanks." I walk off to grab a drink, saying hi to a few people from school.

"Hey Syd," I hear from behind me as I pour myself more wine from earlier.

"Hey Cory," I reply when I see who was talking to me. Cory and Blake just officially started dating a week or so ago but no one knows. This is their first party dating and they decided they're going to go for the midnight kiss. Matt has already gotten extremely protective of his friend and warned Tom now he will throw punches if anyone gives them shit. Tom was all for it and said he would happily help if people were being assholes to Blake or Cory.

"No Matt?"

"No Blake?"

Cory laughs as I ignore his question, "He will be here in a minute, he is picking up Lance, Kaden, and Nash."