Feedback Part 20

"I can't believe it, all of them filled out the forms," I exclaimed when Beth gave me an envelope with sixteen letters with neatly completed forms attached to it.

"There are three that stated that it depends on what it is going to cost.  I think all of them are aware of what it can do for their children."

"I'm so impressed with the positive reaction."

"So, what next?" Beth asked.

"I think it depends on Theo, I would like to see his face when I give it to him on Saturday, I'm so excited, I can't wait."

"Only Saturday, tomorrow will be Friday, well not much can happen between today and Saturday, I suppose."

"Maybe there is a way we can streamline it, you can suggest to your headmaster that Theo will need to take measurements.  You can find out which days might be best and recommend it to him on Saturday so that he can fit it into his schedule next week.  Does that sound okay?"

"Hey, when did you became Theo's personal assistant, you are doing a great job here, you know?'

"It sort of comes naturally when you are a writer you know, you always have to ask yourself what the next step will have to be to get the best result," I laughed at her.

"Then it will make sense to be prepared for at least two maybe timeframes to enable Theo to take the measurements."

"Exactly, will you let me know?  I would like to suggest it to him on Saturday.  With all the contact details I will be able to contact them personally and invoice them when they buy it.  That means that he might be able to deliver some next Saturday."

"Are you serious, will he be able to make them that quickly?"

"I'm not sure, but I think he has made a few with the same measurement as mine if there are kids with the same wheelchair as mine, their parents might be able to buy it already."

"That will be great.  How are things going with your writing?"

"I'm planning to publish another chapter tonight.  Did you read the previous one?"

"Yes and I voted."

"That's kind of you though I would like you to leave a comment, I like to answer the comments, they inspire me."

"You are right, I will go back and leave you a comment.  How is homeschooling, are you still okay with it?"

"I'm good I received the outcome of the competition and guess what mine was one of the three best stories.  It led to another competition before we can win the main competition."

"No, what is it this time?"

"The same as last time, but we have to write about a stray animal."

"Wow, that sounds like Patsy's department."

"Ye, I have wondered if she can help me with a story or two of the ones they rescued."

"We can always go and visit her on Sunday afternoon, I think she said they found an abandoned little pup in an old water pipe last week.  I'm not sure but she said something about a badly broken leg."

"Oh no, poor thing, I would like to meet him.  He will make the perfect main character for my next story."