IV. UNLEASHED - The Red Hooded Girl

--- mis4-2n8

Enjoy! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IV. UNLEASHED – The Red Hooded Girl

Narrator: Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear little broods, so thus this story continues. Our protagonists went to continue their journey to find a suitable princess for the prince as a wife. They headed at the Kingdom of Bwahahahar Runatic Ugandingbading Nebertritu Endirstand Yhowz known as BRUNEY but before they could reach that kingdom, they must first pass the hideous Enchanted Forbadin Orusurbided Riturnnawor Els Staplukenlisen  Tantarantantanrannaw  or THE ENCHANTED FOREST.

                  This forest was bounded with large thorns and the only way to pass it was to incise every fiber of it but the worst was after a minute it grew again and  bigger than before. So, they must continually cut it without rest until they escape the gruesome  place.

Prince Cybric: (haggard) Huff…huff…Godfather…how long ‘til this thing got off from our passage…

Godfather: (munching a chip and uses his invincibility but shows a bit reflection to avoid the deadly thorns) Nyam…nyam…nyam…uhm…well I think you need to continue that non-stop until midnight for us to get out of here.

Prince Cybric: (irritated when he found out what the fairy did to himself) Why you, how can you do that? Why not lend me that magic or whatever for me not to be killed in this super dangerous plants!

Godfather: (acting innocently) Well, I can’t for you are no fairy. But no worries as you succeeded in passing this place…I can heal you… (smiled)

Prince Cybric: (murmuring) Who will you heal when I’m dead by that time.

Godfather: Oh, don’t be such…my prince…remember rule #2 ‘All prince must be dependable and reliable.’

Prince Cybric: (snorting) Sometimes I think that you actually leading me to so much brain wrecking escapade.

Godfather: Naaaah…your imagining it.

Narrator: The fairy godfather knows how to get away from any situation without losing his reputation.

                  After hours of slashing, cutting, and slicing of the ever-fighting thorns, Prince Cybric succeeded in over passing it before midnight. Godfather healed him then they heard…

Red Hooded Girl: sniff…sniff…big sister…

Narrator: They saw a little red hooded girl crying.

Prince Cybric: (puzzled) How’d a little girl been able to enter in this kind of a horrible place?

Godfather: (shrugged) I don’t know…maybe she was a witch or a fairy…

Narrator: The prince approached the crying girl and soothed her. The girl was Rihannalisa Elizabetan Denabale HOODinamerry Gellizanyan IRmitanya Lavabetlelanya. She simply asked them to call her RED HOODED GIRL.

Prince Cybric: What did a beautiful little girl doing in a dangerous place like this? (having his princely charm)

Red Hooded Girl: (blushed) Uhm…I was about to visit my sister when I got a sprain.

Godfather: (rebutted and a bit suspicious) Oh, by the way how’d you get here? Are you a witch or a fairy?

Red Hooded Girl: (puzzled) Uhm…no I am just an ordinary being…I was able to go here using that tunnel. (pointing to the underground tunnel with red roses)