64

What would be the perfect way to end a good breakfast with a good shower. I stepped into the water, the first drop hit my skin and I instantly let out a pleasured sound as the warmth burrowed its way into my sore muscles. The hot water stream collides into my skin, releasing tension.  I closed my eyes, and the hot steam envelopes my body.  As I wash the shampoo suds off me, the water sending them in little streams down my back....

And there you were, Oscar, rushing to situates yourself behind me, steady stream of steamy aqua cascading water droplets down my skin. You got your sizeable arms wrapped around me, pulling ,me into your chest, my back pressing against you. There was something so right, so emitting of being with you, when your arms were wrapped around me like that. The warmth, the security of his embrace, capturing me. You rested your chin on top of my head, both closing my eyes, sulking in the moment. It was nice to be in such a vulnerable setting together, feeling each other's bare skin, knowing there's not a single barrier between us two.

'Let me taste you, mi amor." He whispers lightly into my ear, gently nudging , to turn, lips on my neck. As I follow suite, he guided me to the shower wall, kissing my lips briefly, before trailing lower, and lower, as he's kneeled down in front of me, his hands on my hips and gently nudging my leg to drape over his shoulder, allowing him better access to my basically drenched cunt.

Hoisting my leg up, placing it over his shoulder, my hand tangles in his shaven head. Within seconds, his face is buried between my crotch, his skilled tongue lapping at my clit, licking long strokes across my heat. He slips in a finger, adding two gradually, pumping in and out as his breath is so hot on me, sucking feverishly on my clit, my hips bucking in his favor. My eyes closed, incoherent moans escaping my lips as I tug on his shoulder.

I gasp, widening my legs to allow him better access. "Harder, bebe?" he suggests, pumping his stocky fingers in and out of me faster, curling them more now, making sure to rock his hand so skillfully, his tongue doing wonders on my clit. I was practically squirming under his touch. The determination to bring me to my edge was intense in him, visible in his chocolate brown eyes, perceptible in the way his hands moved on me. I could feel the pit in my stomach building, as the steamy air lingered on my skin, the water vapor so gently kissing my body, your gentle, gaspy moans muffled by the shower spray.

This shower was acting as the perfect cover from letting abuelita hear what the hell Oscar was doing to me.

This was suppose to be a solo act but Oscar was persistent on having his way with me in the shower especially since I blew him off last time. Now he was having his sweet revenge.

Within seconds, Oscar had me coming, holding back my scream by placing my hand over my mouth, my release coating his fingers.

"Come on bebe you know you want to scream," Oscar teased with that smug smile on his face causing me to glare at him and turn my head away from him. He knew he was in control.

His forehead pressed against mine now, pressing a kiss to my cheek. He tucks my dripping strands of hair behind my ear, pressing kisses wherever he pleased. He's still has me pinned to the wall, his beautiful shaven head and goatee dripping at the ends, tiny turquoise globes of water peppering his face. The beauty of his features, the exaggeration of just how perfectly sculpted he was, was so prominent in that moment. You couldn't help but appreciate how beautiful he looked. Handsome, sure, but the word didn't do justice to the man who held me tight in his grip right now. He was beautiful.

Fingers ghosting his chest, I begin to lower myself in his grip, ready to satisfy my man on my knees. He knew when it came to this, he couldn't be the only dominant.

"Now if I remember this correctly from PornHub-" I thought.

"Lena, what are you-AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa..." Oscar moaned.

I leaned toward his shaft and parted my lips, my tongue gently grazed the tip of his cock. His pre cum glistened in the light as it trailed from the tip of his cock to the tip of my tongue. His cock twitched and bounced in anticipation.

I leaned in again, my lips parted, and stretched them around the head of his cock as my tongue wrapped around the ridge of his mushroom head. I sucked the salty discharge as he watched my cheeks deflate, my tongue still working the ridge of the head.

I was still teasing the head of his cock, stimulating him so much that he kept oozing for me as he swelled and jerked. I was taking my time, bringing him to near orgasm before I even started sliding up and down. I still had both hands wrapped around his thick cock, holding it straight as the shaft began to disappear in my mouth as I slid downward. II took about half of his length into my mouth, then rose, exposing the moist head, oozing with pre cum. He leaned back, almost as if admiring my work, then leaned in again sliding further down his member.

"L-Lena, where the fuck did you learn t-this?" Oscar asked while weaving his fingers through my hair.

"Come on bebe, you know you want to scream," I repeated back at him.

He was really enjoying this and all I was thinking about was —I wanna gag, I wanna choke/I want you to touch that little dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat—-who ever though this made me so submissive.

"Len-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," he groaned out in pleasure.

His cock again began to disappear in my mouth as I slowly slid downward and started to gag as his cock touched the back of my throat. This didn't stop me as my throat swelled and filled with his cock, my throat muscles relaxed as my nose pushed into his pubic hair forcefully. I continued gagging and slurping, holding his dick deep into my throat, my muscles milking and contracting around the head.

Soon Oscar pushes me off of him and looks down at me, "I'm not going to last Princesa, I need you now!"

He soon lifted me up and pressed me against the wall. I felt one of his hand move off of my hip to fist his length, lining it up with my entrance and slowly starting to push in. I gasped out a breath that rapidly turned into a moan, trying to keep myself from squeezing my thighs around his hips too hard. Inch by inch, I took him, Oscar's mouth nipping and sucking on my neck, his hands caressing my lower back.

This sensation of the steamy water calms me and Oscar doing this was really taking my mind of things making my mind fades into dullness and everything appear on Cloud 9.