22

Here I was in this high design, thatched-roof rusticity, and beautiful seascapes they called Tulum, Mexico and yet my mind still remained on Oscar. Even with its beautiful turquoise water beaches, cenotes and archaeological ruins that you can live the tranquility...Oscar still was able to take my focus away!

"Lena!"

I turn my attention to Isabelle-

"How the heck are we going to get the prints?"

I was currently wearing a sundress and had my hair up. Isabelle pushed a drink that she ordered over to her and smiled her thanks. She took a large gulp of it before putting it back down. She looked over at where the guys' was sitting.

"We have boobs and ass Isabelle, It is easy," I replied, "I make nine security guards."

"Well, this is a bust. We're not gonna be able to get his fingerprints out here. We need to do some more recon, call in a couple of extra guys." Isabelle said.

"Watch and learn," I replied.

I pulled my newly-dyed hair out of the ponytail and shook it out. My hair curled naturally and I pulled the sundress over my body. Guys around the resort eyes raked my body. I was wearing a white bikini.

I winked at them before making my way over to guy whose print we needed to get

I winked at them before making my way over to guy whose print we needed to get. The guys in our area along with Isabelle watched while every man I passed looked her up and down. I got a few whistles which I responded to with a wink and wave before stopping at the bodyguard.

"Damn she is hot!" a guy whispered

They all saw me talk to one of the bodyguards and then look up at the main guy. The main guy looked down at me and smiled. He motioned for me to join him. I looked back at Isabelle and winked. I then climbed the stairs and walked over to the main guy. I shook his hand and then shook another man's hand. I sat down on the arm of the main guys' chair and Isabelle saw that the guy put his hand on my ass. Isabelle smirked at how cunning I was while guys around her were annoyed that the guy was touching me like that.

"Dick," another guy mumbled.

I got the handprint. I was definitely a sneaky one especially since I was able to sneak out of Freeridge without Oscar and his goons finding me. About thirty minutes had passed before I stood up. I kissed the guy on the cheek and he grinned at me. I walked away and waved at the guy before turning around to walk back to Isabelle.

I motioned with my head for her to leave the bar. Isabelle did so and went to the car to wait for me. A few minutes later, I came around the corner carrying a bag in my hand. I had changed back into my clothes that I arrived in. I walked towards Isabelle and grinned. I threw the bag in the car and looked at her.

"Biiiiitttcccchhh!" Isabelle cheered while giving a high-five, "I know you just cut that cholo I saw run after you, but damn!"

I simply smiled as I got behind the wheel.

Oscar's POV

"So Selena just up'ed and left for an internship?" Oscar said while holding Jamal by the collar of his shirt, "Are you shitting me?! Then why doesn't she answer any of my text messages or calls"

"N-no! That is what Ruby told me!" Jamal yelled out of panic, "And I don't know."

Oscar threw Jamal on the ground of the lawn and growled out in anger.

"Boss, calm down," Sad eyes said.

"How the hell can I remain calm when she has been gone for about a month!" Oscar yelled, "Her grandmother won't even tell me where she has gone; Ruby and Cesar won't tell me!"

Right on cue, Cesar walked up to the Santos house to enter.

"Hey!" Oscar called out.

Cesar ignored him and continued towards the front door.

"HEY!" Oscar yelled while grabbing his brother's arm and yanking him to turn to face him.

"What?" Cesar asked slightly annoyed.

"You are going to tell me where she is?" Oscar threatened.

"Or what?" Cesar questioned.

"You know exactly," Oscar said, "The way you are acting is as if you are claiming her and if there is a Reclamando we are going to fight."

"I am not claiming her," Cesar said, "But I don't care about what you do to me, you broke her that day so you don't deserve her."

At that moment Oscar lost it and punched Cesar in the face.

"Boss!" one of the members yelled out while the other members held him back.

"Get off me!" Oscar yelled while fighting out his boys' group until he looked up and noticed the one person who would answer his question, "Angelica~!"

Angelica turned and looked towards him and soon booked it towards her own house. Oscar broke free of his boys' grips and ran after her.

Angelica made it to her door while fumbling to get her keys. As she found her keys and got the door opened, the door was slammed closed and she was pinned against it with Oscar against her. Fury was something that couldn't even be described.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Angelica said while pushing Oscar off of her.

"Where.Is.Selena?" Oscar asked while walking up towards her.

"She is at her internship," Angelica answered.

"Stop bullshitting me!" Oscar yelled, "What the hell is it with everyone not telling me where she is?!"

"Maybe because we don't want to see her hurt by you!" Angelica yelled, "You have a terrible reputation Spooky, especially with ladies."

"I don't want no fucking hyna or chola! These girls aren't shit!" Oscar yelled while rubbing his head forward while holding the bridge of his nose. Frustration was clearly setting in, "Does she have a new number or something?"

"No," Angelica said.

"Now I know you are lying," Oscar growled.

"I am," Angelica said, "But she told me not to give it to you."

"Why the hell not!" Oscar yelled.

"Oh, I don't know- because she caught you kissing another puta!" Angelica said while opening her front door and slamming it behind her, leaving Oscar to think about the actions that took place the day Ruby confronted him about Selena.