58

Let's get one thing clear: I'm not here to talk shit about the sex.  The sex is great. Like, "fingernails in the back, can't feel my legs,  neighbors wonder if somebody is getting killed" great. I don't think  I've ever had better sex with anybody, so I don't want this to sound  like I'm somehow dissatisfied, and I hope you aren't either.

The sex with you is great. But waking up next to you...waking up next to you is phenomenal.

I leaned on my on top of him and looked down at him as he was sleeping. I had ran my hand over his stomach, my fingertips gently grazing his skin was pleasurable. Especially since it caused you wrap your arms around me as we tousled together in the sheets.

And then, the money shot: making you smile with a word, a half-asleep joke. That feels better than the best sex I've ever had. Feeling you press your body close to me and feeling you laugh, into my arm, before the world has caught up with us.

This was what a real relationship was suppose to be about but there was one slip up on my part...we didn't use a condom. I understand that I am responsible for my own safety and well-being, but being trapped with his baby was something I didn't want.

I rose from the bed walked over to my bathroom and closed the door. I quickly rummaged through the medicine cabinet to looking for the type of morning-after pill Juliana had left before moving out of the house only to see none.

"Shit..."I thought.

I stepped into the shower, toes flinching as they touched the chilled ceramic floor.

"Where the fuck would I get pills from...that wouldn't question why I got them or know my grandmother in this town?" I thought to myself.

I turned the dial, old and metallic, releasing thousands of lukewarm drops, darkening my hair and trickled down my back. But soon I felt fingers running through my hair causing me to turn around and see a equally naked Oscar in the shower.

"Oscar, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Admiring those Slim, curvaceous, sensuous curves you have there," He said hugging me against his naked body causing me to laugh.

"Oh wow, you really do sound like the 7th grade/8th grade spelling bee champ there," I joked.

As soon as I said that, his hand grabbed my waist, squeezing my ass cheek a few times, like he wanted more. He pressed me closer, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist, his lips crashing with mine.

Warm water was flooding our bodies, the steam that covered the walls also clouded our mind.

The kiss was heated, it shown me how impatient he was now, the way  his tongue sneaked inside my mouth took my breath away, all I  could do now was melt into his arms.

Oscar took advantage of this newly found weakness,  his hand finding its way between my thighs, "Patience is a virtue" I  said, drawing back from him, the smug grin still on his face.

I smiled at him and turned around to turn off the water and walked out the shower leaving him high and dry.

"Princesa, you need to finish what you started," Oscar warned knowing he was hot and bothered but honestly I needed to focus on other things...like getting some emergency contraceptive.

I pulled my towel and turned around and did a jerking motion with my hand and walked away, leaving him to fix a problem he knew that would rise about when he came in the shower with me.