44

Happy New Years 🥴😏

As always comment nicely and constructively and vote,vote, vote to push me to make more content. Also for those who answered the message in my previous post- thank you. It helped me get an idea of the type of story to make for y'all but let me know what y'all expect to happen 😁

Oscar POV

"Let me go!" Oscar yelled as the Santos released him once Selena was far away from the house. Oscar turned around and headed towards the house until he heard a groan in pain. He has almost forgotten that Seidy got her ass beaten. But it also reminded him how his woman has to be strong and able to fight their own battles. He couldn't have a a girl that was only good for fucking, not since he met someone like Selena.

"Seidy, get yo ass up!" Oscar yelled, "and get the hell out of here."

"W-what!!" Seidy whined while holding her nose back to stop the blood from gushing "But babe, you don't mean that."

"I do, We are done." Oscar said.

"No! babe please!" Seidy cried as she tried to follow him only to get the door slammed in her face "Oscar!"

He couldn't believe how things where going from 0 to 100 in less than a day. He couldn't even believe that Selena decked him. Had it been anyone person he would have green-lighted them but since it was a person that gained the respect of everyone in his gang sector and was seen as the true Lady Spooky, were all signs that he couldn't left her go. He knew he fucked up but it was for her safety.

"Ah shit," he hissed as he lifted his shirt to see the black and blue he received when Selena jabbed her elbow to get out of his grip and then jabbed him in the jaw. That girl knew how to fucking hit.

He grabbed his keys and walked out of his house, headed towards his infamous red impala.

"OSCAR!" Seidy yelled while crying and trying to hold him back, "Baby!"

He simply ignored her. He never really wanted her, she was only collateral.

"Spooky?" Sad eyes questioned, "what are you doing?"

"Getting Selena," Oscar said, "That bitch must have been out of her mind if she thinks she could run up on me and disrespect me!"

Even though he wanted her by his side he needed to make sure she was put her in place. He was Spooky god damn it!

"Yo chill hombres," Hector said trying to hold him back, "she just reacted to what she heard from the streets!"

"And who told her! huh!" Oscar yelled while yanking his arm out of his grasp, "how the hell did she find out so fast when it only told you, Scarface, and Sad eyes!"

"Who knows," Scarface said, "but you rolling up on her after this argument isn't good."

"What isn't good is that y'all defending her!" Oscar yelled as he turned to his unit. Everyone looked away from his grueling glare as he scanned his eyes over each and everyone one of the individuals he called family, Santos." why the fuck are y'all standing up for her? She just disrespected me as your leader and y'all not even coming with me to retaliate?!"

"Yeah, we aren't because she is mad nice, bro," one of the members said out, "she helped out with my ruca and I and watched out child one time when we both had to go settle some court shit."