63

Note: I finally outlined this whole story 😏. And I have to say I am pretty proud...so thank you guys for waiting patiently and enjoy. And remember to vote and comment!!!!! I love it when everyone comments.

As soon as I open my eyes the next morning, I heard small snore escapes his lips and I smile to myself. I wanted to leave the bed but I needed to keep my movements to a minimum. I mean I could just stay here and look at him.

I grazed my hand over his face, from his goatee up to his teardrop tattoo. That tattoo was the reminder that even though he was striving to do better, he was still a member of a gang. He had a kill under his belt

I reach up to kiss his forehead and head downstairs towards the kitchen to see two plates set and my grandmother in the kitchen fixing up her own plate.

"Nieta, tell Oscar to use the front door rather then trying to hurt himself in getting to your window."

I arched my eyebrow at her as I watched her walked over to the television to begin watching Rubí. I couldn't help by chuckle at the fact that she knew he was here when he tried to sneak in. So much for that.

I walked upstairs with both Oscar and my plates in my hand to see that he was stretching and reaching over for some neatly folded clothes. Shit...abuelita literally came in here and washed his clothes...that goodness we weren't naked.

"How long were you up?" Oscar asked looking at his pristine white shirt.

"Not long ago," I responded, "Abuelita did that and she made you some breakfast," he grabs the tray and moves it closer, "Bacon and pancakes and a little cup of chocolate chips on the side." I smiled big – proud of my grandmother's work

He took a bite out of the bacon and was really impressed. When it came to these two, they were neck to neck in cooking.

"She is the only one whose cooking comes close to mine," Oscar boastfully said causing me to suck my teeth and roll my eyes at his cockiness while taking a piece of my sausage.

Let's just say that Oscar couldn't keep his hands off my plate.