Facing Ones Fears

The day started out pretty normal. Nothing much had happened after Valentine's Day and it was almost near the end of March.

Danny Albedo Jun Saito and I were practicing in the training room. I was trying out some of adapters other forms. Currently I was in the speed form.

"Over here! Now I'm here! Can't catch me!" I said as I zoomed past the others

"Over here! Now I'm here! Can't catch me!" I said as I zoomed past the others. "Stand still!" Jun yelled firing crystals at me.

I was to fast however and kept on dodging them. "Hehehehehe!!!!! To fast for ya!" I said when suddenly things began to slow down for me. As slowly turned my head I saw Albedo as clockwork.

Soon Danny blasted me into Saito who hit me with the flat side of Derf

In a flash I returned back human. "Ok well glad we tested out all of Adapters forms" I said rubbing my back. "I think I'm gonna use Adapter a bit more though to get use to the forms" I added.

"Good idea. Having an alien with multiple forms like Adapter that alters your personality will take awhile to get use to." Albedo stated. "So what are your plans for today guys?" I asked the others.

"Well I was gonna show Louise around town a bit. To get her use to modern day tech and such" Saito added. "I'm thinking about maybe taking the ghost portal back home and meet up with my friends Sam and Tucker while also making sure no one sees me" danny said turning human. "Looma and I are thinking of going to the beach with Byte" Albedo said as said techno morph pup ran into his arms.

Soon the guys left leaving it just me and Jun.

"Hey let's watch a movie Athius" my brother said. "Sure. I'll make the snacks you pick out a movie" I said as I went up stairs.

Looking at the couch I saw Violet and Vera watching tv with Noir Bertha Fin and Exo. "Hey guys and gals. Wanna watch a movie with jun and I?" I asked my sisters and my little pals. "Sure!" Vera said smiling. "That sounds fun" violet added. "Brap!" Fin yelped happily as him and Bertha wagged their tails. Exo let out a small grunt and nod as Noir let out a small "mewl" of agreement.

As they went down stairs I got the snacks ready. I then headed down stairs with all the snacks and saw the movie started but I didn't see much. "So what's the movie called?" I asked jun putting the snacks down. "I think it was Aspia attack or something" he said. Some how that sounded a bit familiar but I didn't know why.