A Totally Surprising Visit

(Don't play music yet)
It was a Thursday night as Saito and I were practicing our sword skillin in the training room in my basement. "You need to work on your form a bit" Derf said as my Omni-blade clashed with him. "Really Derf? It was just seven days since we visited Tohru and Louise's world and I got the Omni-blade. Heck I don't even know if I can recreate the Shooting Star Stream Cutter." I said holding the Omni-Blade. I then had it go into its carrier mode. "Well all you can do is practice" Saito said with a yawn.

"Ok dude." I said. "Yea. anyway I'm heading off to bed" Saito said. "Ok I may stay up and do some work, night dude" I said to him as he nodded tiredly and walked off to his room. I then practiced more, once I finished I checked the time and it was 11:30 pm. "It's kinda late ...well in Los Angeles its like 7:30 am........that's a weird thought" I then thought. The omnitrix suddenly made a weird beeping noise but I shrugged it off and thought nothing of it.

Suddenly Tsuna Hayato Takeshi and Lambo fell out from my ceiling, Tsuna Hayato and Takeshi were in their pajamas as Lambo was just asleep. Reborn then floated down with Leon as an umbrella. "Hello brother" I heard Orion said as he walked to Reborn. "Ah Orion it is good to see you." Reborn said as the two shook hands. "We should go out and get some coffee again like last week" Orion said. Tsuna Hayato and Takeshi then got up as Lambo was still snoring asleep.  "Ok three questions. One why did you guys fall through my basement ceiling. Two Orion Reborn you guys go out to get coffee? And three why is Lambo here?" I asked.

"Lambo usually stays at my house. As for why we are here I do not know." Tsuna said. "Well of course we go out to get coffee. I was in Japan a day before you fought Antierza." Orion said. "Ok but still why did you guys just fall through my basement ceiling?" I asked again.

Suddenly a hologram of Jerry, Sam Alex Clover and Mikoto's boss appeared in front of us. "Ah!" Tsuna said startled. "I am terribly sorry about interrupting your sleep but I need your assistance," he said. "What kind of help?" Hayato asked a bit annoyed. "Well an unidentified object entered the Earth's atmosphere and landed in Phoenix, Arizona. Some agents in the area went to the crash site but they didn't see anything. We fear it may be an alien of sorts and since you are more used to dealing with aliens Athius we contacted you. As to why I had brought your friends I had them come to be back up for you if you need any." Jerry explained.

"Ok but it's a thursday here, almost friday. We have school tomorrow." Tsuna said. "Actually we can have Ms Momeka get the school to be closed for tomorrow by making a flood." Reborn said as Orion called our assassin teacher. "Ok but what about Tsuna Hayato and Takeshi's parents? They will see they are missing tomorrow" I said. "Athius is right. We will need to be home in time for our parents to wake us." Hayato added. " Why don't we tell them we are going to Arizona?" Takeshi asked. "Cause we need to keep the omnitrix and other stuff like this secret. Hm what I can do is use Magi's magic to teleport you guys back to your houses when it's morning time here and then teleport you three back after you tell your parents your going to my house." I suggested. "Sounds good but the kid?" Hayato then asked holding up lambo. "We can leave him here. I'll teleport him back to Tsuna's place when I teleport you guys back." I said.

"Right now I'll need you 4 to come to LA, our agents in Phoenix did see tracks heading towards Los Angeles." Jerry added. "LA it is" I said. "See ya there" I added. "Likewise" Jerry said as the call ended.

"How are we gonna get there?" Hayato asked. "Easy" I said as I began to type in coordinates into my dimension portal. "Isn't that the dimensional portal though?" Takeshi asked. "Yes but I decided to modify it. Think of it now acting like the door from the Librarians" I said only to have very confused looks. "I'm guessing you guys haven't seen it as it is a show here." I said. "Care to explain?" Hayato asked. "It's a show about these people who call themselves Librarians and they fight magical entities and stuff. It's good. Anyway the Dimensional portal can now take us anywhere in our Dimension" I said as a blue portal opened from it. "Oh wait yall in your pajamas." I said