A Dragon Sized Adventure Pt3

(A/N: Don't play music yet)

As I entered the arena I saw it was a massive circle and the stands weren't to full. I saw Tohru and her dad in a seating area similar to what a Roman leader would sit at in a Roman colosseum. Tohru also was wearing what looked like a green cloak but I could under it was her maid uniform.

The only other people in the seats were guards, Saito, Louise, Kirche with Flame, Tabitha with Slyphid, Montmorency with Robin, Guiche with Verdante, Vera, Kanna and my Aunt. Those two hooded figure that were with Deverok were also in the stands. "Those two look familiar. And feminine" I thought as Deverock walked into the arena as well.

"Are you ready?" Deverok asked as he had a dark scythe with a red eye appear. 

"Yea I'm ready to kick your butt" I said having my sword and shield ready

"Ok I have to do this carefully. Bahamut's dragon form is powerful so I shouldn't use it first. If I do I'll be tired and will need to rest. I should do my best to fight him as human then I turn into Bahamut fight while I'm in Bahamut's human form and then go dragon" I thought to myself.

"The winner will be declared when one of you either yields or is killed. With that Begin!!" Damocles said as Deverok charged at me and sliced at me. Using the shield I had I blocked the slash and returned a slash to his chest.

He moved out of the way however and was further away from me. Laughing a bit Deverok said "is that the best you can do? I thought your mentor was the great emerald warrior who has slain Diagon. You are merely a child!"

He then fired a purple energy slash from his scythe at me. I was luckily able to move out of the way before the slash hit me.

"That purple was the same color as the lighting from before. He shot us down?" I thought as I charged at him ready to stab and slice him.

He moved out of the way for any attack I did though. "I am to fast for you! I already have won." Deverok said.

"Ok then here we go!" I said as I stabbed my bronze sword into the ground dialed up and then transformed into Bahamut in his human form.

"You want to face a dragon? Then you shall face a dragon!" I said as I had bahamuts sword appear.

(A/N: Start music now)

I then charged at Deverok and my sword and his scythe collided. "Perfect" he said with a smirk as he suddenly transformed into his dragon form.

In his dragon form Deverok was as large as Torhu's dragon form. He had purple scales and black spikes down his spine. On his head were two yellow horns and he has a yellow underbelly.