Animo Attacks Pt1

"Woah! Cool trike Athius!" Haru said as she looked at my trike. "Thanks. I made it my self." I answered. "How Long did it take?" Kyoko asked. "Along time but it was worth it." I replied. I parked it in front of a Cafe called Maid Cafe Cozy a Maid themed cafe. "Weird. I've seen a woman with blond hair walk around a shopping district in a similar maid outfit" Kyoko said as we sat down. We all ordered a baked snack and each a different beverage. Kyoko and Haru both got tea,I got hot chocolate and Tsuna got some juice. We sat chatted and ate. After that we walked around. "Did you heard about the giant mutant frog?" Haru asked as we began walking. "Yeah. Kept me up all night. I heard it hopping." Tsuna said yawning. "Nah. I heard about it but haven't seen it." I said. We eventually arrived at a book store so we decided to enter. I headed over to the mangas and I saw they had a manga I really loved reading back in Ben's world. But it was an actual manga instead of it being online. It was made by someone on the island of Guam. I'm sure he's there as well but his girlfriend will most likely be human. I decided to get a set of the first volume. I then saw Haru looking at some video game guides. "I didn't know you played video games." I said as I approached her. "Oh well I'm starting." Haru answered. After we were done in there I saw a Karaoke place and jokingly said "Who's up for some singing?" "Sure Let's Go" Kyoko said. "Yeah!" Haru added. "I can't sing and neither can Ben. Ben and I usually avoided those." I thought.

Third Person POV

Meanwhile in the Omni W.I.T.C.H world

The Omni Ben of that world was relaxing with his magical guardian friends as he sneezed. "Weird. Felt like someone else was talking about me instead of my brothers." Ben said as he shrugged it off and decided to hum a song.

Back in Athius's world

Athius POV

Tsuna and I had no choice to go over and we each picked a song. Haru was first. Her song was actually from an online series known as RWBY and it was the opening from Volume 1

To say the least I was greatly impressed with how well she sung. "I didn't know you watched RWBY." I said to Haru as Tsuna and Kyoko went next and started getting up. "Well yeah. It's really cool. I wish some of it was real. Minus the grim." Haru said. "Agreed." I said laughing.
Once Tsuna and Kyoko were set up they sung a song called Drop Pop Candy

They were pretty good and did a great job. Finally it was my turn and I was somewhat nervous about it. I began scrolling through the songs with my left hand. The omnitrix then sparked blue similar to yesterday morning. It zapped the player but it was fine. I did feel funny thought but I shrugged it off. I picked the song All My best friends are metal heads and began singing.

Surprised at how good I was when I finished I assumed the Omnitrix had something to do with it. After awhile we decided to get some lunch. We went to a restaurant across the street from an electronics store. While we were eating we heard a loud noise. I looked across the street and saw Animo and his frog. "Excuse me." I said as I headed to the bathroom but then went out back. Making sure no one was around I selected my alien. "Hero time." I said transforming into Swampfire.

"This will do nicely

"This will do nicely." I said as I used my fire to fly out from behind the building and I did a drop kick onto the frog. "You meddlesome brat. This time I will destroy you." Animo said as he attacked me with his frog. I dodged it saying "if I had a dollar for every time a villain said that I'd be stinking rich." I then threw some fire balls but the mutant Parakeet flew in and extinguished them just by flapping its wings. "I hate that bird." I thought as I transformed into Aritguana.

"Time to put you on ice

"Time to put you on ice." I said releasing a freezing blast onto the parakeet freezing it on the ground. "Your turn froggy." I said as I blasted Animos frog. Animo then began to run and I saw he was near a pet shop. "Oh no." I said as Animo rode out of the store on a mutated Hamster.

As he rode past his mutants I froze he blasted them with his gauntlets and they were unmutated

As he rode past his mutants I froze he blasted them with his gauntlets and they were unmutated. I scared the parakeet away by shooting an ice blast near it. I then tackled the hamster sending Animo flying. "Give me the frog girl." Animo said to someone. I turned and saw Haru holding the frog keeping it away from Animo. "No way. Your a cruel and evil person." Haru said. Little to say I was impressed with how brave she was. "Sorry girl. No one likes a hero. Beside you have to be mad if you want to change the world!" Animo said as he mutated the frog. Luckily Haru dropped it before it could squish her. He then hoped onto his frog and had it face Haru. "HEY! Leave her alone. It's me you want." I said angry. "True. But our time must be cut short." Animo said as he had his frog capture Haru. He then escaped as his Mutant hamster followed. "Haru!" Kyoko said as she and Tsuna ran out. "Don't worry. I'll find your friend. Young man take her to safety." I said pointing at Tsuna. "What about Athius?" Kyoko asked. "Does he have red and green hair? If so I saw him behind the restaurant. He said he will be hiding in a secret area I do not  remember. Anyway. Bye." I said. I then transformed into Wildmutt and ran after Haru.

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! Flame here. So yeah Haru is in danger. Also if you are confused by the Omni W.I.T.C.H thing go read humatrix-X-24 book Omni W.I.T.C.H. also yes Humatrix I did something you do. That is the only time it will happen.