A Big Surprise

It was a normal night for us..........as normal as fighting bad guys at an empty construction yard is for teenagers like us that is.

"In coming!" Jun yelled as he slashed at one of charmcasters stone creatures with his energy chainsaw sword.

"We kicked your butt a few weeks ago and your hungry for more?!" Jun yelled.

"Guys can I get some help?" Sari asked as she was blocking some more stone golems with an shield on her arm.

"On it!" I said turning into bigchill after drilling through a stone golem

I then froze the golems that were attacking Sari allowing bumblebee and Danny to take them out combinging Bumblebees stingers electric blast with Danny's ecto beams.

"Nice one!" Saito said as he slashed some Golems to pieces with Derf and Louise used a spell to control the golems.

"Nice one Louise" I said freezing some more golems for Sari and Bee to smash. "Hey Bro!" Jun said headbuttibg a golem into pieces. "Yea?" I asked making an ice hammer smashing the golems. "Remind me agin why Tsuna Hayato Takeshi Sam Alex Clover Mikoto and Haru aren't here?" My brother asked.

"They aren't entirely use to staying up this late for fighting bad guys" looma said hitting some golems with her hammer. "That and most of us stay with you and Athius" Albedo said as ultimate Echo Echo. "Even if it's a Friday night?" Jun asked slashing a golem in two with a Diamondhead arm. "Yea they have plans tomorrow" I said freezing more golems.

Soon we defeated Charmcaster, it must have been along battle though as once she got away I fell asleep while Bigchill.

The next morning I woke up down stairs on the couch. Around the couch were candy bar wrappers and an empty pickle jar. "What the?" I asked to myself.

I then got up and stretched. "Morning sleepy head" Fiwi said as she was making breakfast. "Hey. What's with the mess around the couch?" I asked still waking up. "You went on a snack attack when you got home. And apperantly you ate some metal at the construction yard as Bigchill." The genie the explained while flipping some pancakes.

"Weird. Oh well" I said with a shrug. Vera then ran downstairs with her tablet in her hand. "Can I get a baby hippo?" She asked.

Blinking I then asked "Wait wut". "Look!" My little sister said showing me a video on baby hippos.

"They are so cute!!!!! Can we get one?" She asked. "Sorry Vera you cant adopt hippos like dogs or cats" I said. "They are cute but I don't think we can get one. I'm very sorry" I explained.

"Oh ok" Vera said sounding a little upset. "Besides we already got some cool and cute pets, Fin Noir and Exo" I said as the three then headed into the kitchen to get food.