Athius and Tsunas day off

"We.......need........a day off." I said panting as I flopped onto my couch with Tsuna. "Agreed." He said. "Let's recap we have stoped seven bank robberies and fought twenty robots." I said as i got some juice from my fridge. "Don't forget all the home work and training we had" Tsuna added. "Yeah. Let's go do something tomorrow. These past weeks since Ms. Momoka not only became our teacher but also our combat instructor have been rough." I then said. Tsuna agreed saying "Yeah. I know."  That's when the idea emerged in my head. "We are going to an amusement park tomorrow." I said. "But what about the others?" Tsuna asked. "We can bring the girls." I said and then added "You can try and make your move on Kyoko." Tsuna Blushed And said "Sure. But that means Haru is going to be coming." "Yeah so don't tell the guys ok?" I asked. "Sure." Tsuna replied as we began to do our work.
The next day I woke up and got dressed by putting on my usual hoodie and pants. I saw that there was another note from that Monster girl Ben. "Again?" I thought to my self. But the note was different. It read "Dear Athius Sorry about this but a friend of mine,Suu Some how got into your house and we found her wrapped around your waist. I'm sure you didn't know and I checked your brain. Sorry about that. Ben". "Huh. Ok?" I said said out loud as I heard a knock at the door. When I opened the door I saw Tsuna with two other girls both with brown hair and eyes but in different shades. Kyoko had light brown hair whole Haru had dark brown hair.

"You Guys Ready to have some fun?" I asked as we started walking to the train station

"You Guys Ready to have some fun?" I asked as we started walking to the train station. "Totally" Kyoko said. "Same." Haru added. We all got to the train station and I got some breakfast food since I didn't have any back home. I grabbed myself a pretzel bagel and a strawberry yogurt tube. Once we got on the train I took out my phone and decided to play some games on it. It took us a half an hour to get to the amusement park. Once we got there I payed four our tickets and we walked in. "This is so cool." Tsuna said. "Yeah I wanna go on the roller coaster." Kyoko said. "Ok. I'm actually gonna walk around." I said. "Let's go Haru" I added as I left Tsuna and Kyoko together taking Haru. "But I wanna be with Tsuna." Haru said as we already lost sight of Tsuna and Kyoko. "Come On. We can have some fun" I said as Haru and I started walking around the park. I noticed Haru was pouting the entire time not having fun.
We saw a magic show and I had an idea. "Alright now I need a volunteer from the audience." The magician said. "Watch this." I said as I raised my hand. "You with the green and red hair." The magician said. I then walked up and saw a box "Perfect!" I thought. "This is my transformation box. Once you step inside I shall change you into a monster." He said as I got into the box. Once it closed I selected my alien. "One.....two......THREE!" He said as I transformed into Ditto.