Princess Looma returns

I was home sitting playing video games since I finished my homework done. "Yes.....yes.......YEAH!!!!!!!" I said in victory and started dancing a bit.
"What's the special occasion?" Fiwi asked as she appeared from her Lamp. It's been a few weeks and her and I have become great roommates. She did ask about if Vera was my pet and I explained to her that I adopted Vera as a little sister. Not a pet. I knew it would be wrong back in Ben's world if I kept a Vulpimancer as a pet. The reason why she's on a leash is so she doesn't get lose which she is ok with.
"Well I finally beat a super hard Boss in Ratchet and Clank: A crack in time." I said as I saved my game and shut it down. "I need a breather now. And a snack." I said as I went to the kitchen and made myself a snack. "I'm gonna watch the news." Fiwi said as she turned on the tv and watched the news. "And in other news a strange four armed creature has been seen roaming the city last night. Citizens believe this creature could be connected to the four armed hero we have seen" the news reporter said as an image of Fourarms was shown next to an image of a familiar looking four armed creature. Upon realizing who it is my face went pale. "L-L-Looma" I said. A knock was then heard at my door and I went to go hide.
Fiwi opened the door in a human disguise and said "its Tsuna. Relax. He has a Lion."
"What?" I asked as I looked a saw a little lion with flames by Tsunas side.

"Athius meet Natsu" Tsuna said(A/N: Now before any of you say "That can't be true because Natsu can only exist in the future" here's what I say to you

(A/N: Now before any of you say "That can't be true because Natsu can only exist in the future" here's what I say to you. MY BOOK) "What the?" I asked. Tsuna then explained to me that Natsu was from a Vongola ring box and that he's his partner. "Ok. That's actually pretty cool." I said. Tsuna then added saying "He can become a weapon. When I'm in dying or Hyper Dying will mode that is". I then thought and asked "Hey can you ask Reborn about an eighth Vongola ring will ya?" "Sure thing." He said.
After Tsuna and I hung out for a bit he headed back home. I then got started making diner. "Hey Fiwi do you think you can make the Eighth Vongola ring appear?" I asked my genie roommate. "Sorry. I can't." She answered to which I then asked her "Why not?" "Listen I may have infinite cosmic power but I can't do something like that. If there's an item someone must earn I sense that and I know that they will have to find it." She explained. I just shrugged it off and we ate.
After I cleaned up I decided to head out and try and find Looma. I parked my Triple-Excelerator near Tsuna's place and turned into Ghostfreak to get him. I woke him and Reborn up and we went out and started driving.
"So this Looma person is the four armed creature people have spotted?" Tsuna asked as he slowly woke up. "Yeah. She's a Tetramand princess. Fourarms species." I explained. "So why do you think she's here?" Reborn asked as he was fully awake. "She's after her fiancé. Which is me unfortunately." I said. "Wait what? Why?" Tsuna asked. "Well you see because female Tetramands are traditionally stronger than males, they are in turn considered the better warriors, and due to this, if a male Tetramand manages to defeat a female Tetramand, the male becomes the female's chosen husband." I explained. "So you defeated her in combat?" Reborn asked. "Well Ben and Kevin tricked me into doing it,in which I used Gutrots fear gas on them but yes." I said.
Soon my Alien DNA tracker then began going off near a construction site and there she was.