A Transformative Surprise

"I hate this" jun said as we headed to school with the others. "Why's that?" I asked. "I don't like school uniforms" he said.

"Eh you get use to them" Danny said. "I agree with Danny" Albedo said. "Now remember Jun if anyone asks about you say you lived in Tokyo by yourself" Sam said. "Yea yea i get it" he said.

We soon arrived at the school and went to class.

As we waited to begin class Ms Momoka walked in and we all greeted her. "Ok class we have a new student" Ms Momoka said. Everyone then looked over to the entrance to the classroom. "Please welcome Jun Suisei" our teacher said as my brother walked in. I heard some of my classmates muttering "Athius has a brother" "he's never talked about him why is that?"

"Jun here lived in Tokyo with a family friend this was because some economic issues. Jun recently returned here and will now be a student" ms Momoka said. "Hello there" jun said with his sharp toothy smile startling some classmates.

Jun then took a seat in front of me and we began class. Jun was able to answer math questions with ease. After we finished class we headed to the Namori High Detective Club room for lunch. "So Jun can't mimic powers he already has meaning he can't copy Louises magic because of Magi and Bahamut" Saito said eating some rice.

"Right same with your rune" I said. "I'm guessing he used galvan intellect in class" looma said. "Nah I'm just smart with math" jun said taking a bite out of a fried chicken leg.

I then got a message on my phone. The message was from an unkown number and it read "Star fighter meet me and Brawler B33 in the mountains after your classes. From Cyber Gal" there was also a location. I decided to keep the message to myself. "Cyber Gal and Brawler B33 are here?" I thought.

"Athius who's Cyber Gal and Brawler B33?" Jun asked. "Wait did you read my mind?" I asked. "I dunno I just heard ya" jun said. "It appears you two have a telepathic link" Albedo guessed. "But who is Cyber Gal and B33 Brakwer?" Saito asked. "They are people I played online games with back in bens world. They want me to meet them in the mountains. After school" I said. "You all can head home Athius and I'll check em out." Jun said as he finished his lunch. "You sure?" Albedo asked.

"Yea besides we need more brother bonding time" he said wrapping an arm around me. "Sounds good" I said. Once we l finished our lunches we all headed to our next class. "How did Cyber Gal and Brawler B33 even get here?" I thought.

Soon once school was over the others went back home while Jun and I were about to head up to the mountains. "Hold on" jun said as he rushed home with XLR8 feet and returned in his normal attire. "Here" he said tossing my casual attire over to me.

I went to the bathroom to get changed. Once I got changed we began our trek into the forest.

"So how do you know this Cyber Gal and Brawler B33?" Jun asked as we walked. "I met them through an online game called Ninja Gladiator Supreme Stadium. An online version of a console game. They lived in Detroit and that's all I knew. I never had time to visit them. They know bout the omnitrix though" I said as we soon found a small yellow car in a large clearing.