The gate way to a familiar world.

The next couple of weeks after Albedo was locked up I kept on having the same dream over and over again. But this time it was different. In it there was a boy who had flame's on his head and hands. I then heard a gun shot which caused me to fall out of my bed screaming "WUAHHH?!!" as I hit the floor. Vera my newly adopted vulpimancer pup then ran to me and licked my face to see if I was okay. (A/N: Ignore most of what is surrounding the image of Wild Pup)

 (A/N: Ignore most of what is surrounding the image of Wild Pup)

I then began to laugh and said "Vera down girl". She then stopped and sat down panting. "What am I gonna do with these dreams?" I said picking Vera up under her arms. Vera then licked my face again. "Your hungry aren't you?" I asked her. Vera then replied with a "Rahhwa" which I've guessed was vulpimancer for food. I checked the collar on her Blucki and Driba made for her. It looked like the collar Ben and I wear when we go Wildmutt but it was black and the omnitrix badge on it displayed if she wanted to play,eat or have to use the bathroom. It showed a picture of a steak which meant food. I then placed Vera on the ground and she ran towards my fridge and jumped on it.
"Alright alright hold on." I said as I walked toward my little kitchen. I then opens the fridge and took out her food which was really just a bunch of meats ground up and then cooked up into small nugget like treats. I've accidentally ate a few before when I was human. They weren't that bad. I heated them up filled a dish up for her and placed it down. "Eat up Vera" I said.
Vera then ran over to her dish and ate up her food. I then looked for some food for me in the fridge for breakfast. I made my self some French toast. When I was done I was about to drink some milk but stoped. "It's expired" I said as I smelled the milk and checked the label on the jug and I read that it expired just yesterday. For some reason I had some what enhanced senses and that was before I got my omnitrix. I was able to tell if was expired or rotten by smelling but I'd need to get real close, I had great eye sight and I could throw a card and hit a target in an area around the size of a school auditorium and I had great hearing. I was really upset that the milk was expired because I couldn't make anything because I used up all the milk for my French toast and my glass of milk and I used the last of the eggs as well. "Well I have some fruit" I said as I grabbed an apple and washed it off. "Well it might not go to waste" I said and then turned into Upchuck.