Albedos change of heart

An explosion then happened as Looma and I were both sent flying out of the room we were in into the main room where Khyber was. "What's going on?!" He demanded furiously. "We trusted you! And you just betray us?!?" Looma said as Albedo now as Ultimate Humungousaur stepped out. "Ha! I knew Khyber planned on betraying me so I tricked you into thinking I would change so I would escape. Now you will perish. Then I'll destroy you Khyber." He said. "Not if I can help it." I said transforming into Swampfire. "Looma I'll fight Albedo. You take Khyber." I said. "Got it." She said as she began to fight Khyber in her Tetramand form.
I jumped onto Albedo's shoulder and punched him and asked him whispering "Ok. When do we strike?" "When he transforms into an ultimate Panuncian." He replied and threw me into a wall.
Our plan was to have it look like Albedo tricked us into letting him escape. Then have Khyber become an Ultimate Panuncian as he has not control over that form as Albedo only just added the form right before I arrived.
"Then you leave me no choice." I said as I transformed into Ultimate Swampfire.

"ULTIMATE SWAMPFIRE!!!!!" I roared

"ULTIMATE SWAMPFIRE!!!!!" I roared. "I missed doing this." I thought. Looma then jumped out of the way. "You think I'm foolish. You both are working together. But it dose not matter. Behold a Hyper evolve Vaxasuarian Predator" Khyber said as he became Tyranopeed and then went Ultimate.
Albedo and I then then began to fight him. Albedo and I were both sent flying and we both turns back human. "It's no use. I will crush you both." Khyber growled as he approached us. "No. I'm never going to surrender. I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!!!" I yelled. I felt it at that moment. A blazing emerald green fire emerged from my chest and I knew what it was. "This is the emerald dying will fire. It signifies bravery and courage!!" I said. The box that held the Star ring then floated out of my pocket and it opened. Inside was a ring similar to Tsunas Sky ring.

I then placed it on my right ring finger and took out the other box

I then placed it on my right ring finger and took out the other box. It was an emerald green and white stripped box with a metal circle on top with gems in it and a slot on top.

(A/N: Like one of those up top as I described it)I placed the ring on the center circle and it opened

I placed the ring on the center circle and it opened. A bat then emerged. He had green eyes,black hair and a little suit.

"Hello my friend

"Hello my friend. You and I are a team" I said as he landed on my finger. "Your tricks won't stop me" Khyber growled again.
I looked at the bat and we both nodded "This is no trick I said. I am Athius Suisei. Holder of the eighth Vongola Familia ring. The Star ring. This ring represents my bravery and courage and how I will shine on bright like the cosmos!!!" I said. The bat then transformed and became a blades boomerang in my hand.

"Alright Bruce

"Alright Bruce. Let's do this." I said as I began to fight Khyber. I felt stronger faster and more powerful now. I was able to use Bruce and cut the Nemetrix off. Albedo turned into Eatle and ate it.
Looma then knocked Khyber out.
We then headed to my place. Albedo helped me finish my portal and we sent Khyber and his ship back to Ben's world with a note sawing I will be watching Albedo.

When the weekend was over we headed back to school and Albedo and Looma joined. Looma has to keep her arm growths covered and she wears special shoes to cover her feet. She and Albedo also became a couple and as shocked as I was I felt happy for them. I also knew I will find my parents one day. I told Tsuna and Reborn about Bruce and everything. "So why'd you name him Bruce?" Tsuna asked me at lunch. "Well he wears a cute little suit,he's like a little bat man and he becomes a boomerang so I named him after Bruce Wayne." I said.
Days just keep on getting better and better as well as crazy and crazier.

A/N: Hey Guys. Flame here. So yeah Athius not only has Ultimate aliens back but he has a new friend. Bruce. Big thanks to humatrix-X-24 for drawing the ring Bruce and his boomerang for.
BYE