Assassin Teacher and a Shocking Surprise

It's been a few weeks since I arrived in my home dimension and it's been great.
Sure some people know about me but they are friends of Tsuna who are part of the Vongola Familia. Most of them were interesting. The rest were weird to say the least. A woman who's ability was to make anything poison is among them.
So I was flying as Bigchill doing some midnight patrols when I saw a bank robbery. Some crooks got some alien tech and are using it. I landed in an alley way and changed human. People now know me as the alien hero but they think all my aliens are separate people and not me. So I saw an alien I haven't used and decided to use. "Time to unleash the kraken!" I thought as I transformed into Kraken.

Kraken is my Chimera Sui Generis form I got from one of Vilgax's tentacles

Kraken is my Chimera Sui Generis form I got from one of Vilgax's tentacles. I have the same powers as him but instead of a sword I make an energy blade with my left hand. "Let's do this." I said. It was relatively easy to take them out anyway because of my powers. I then did more patrolling as XLR8 and eventually went home but I didn't go to bed. I went to the basement which I turned into a mini plumber base with a dimensional portal. Since I got back I've been trying to find my parents. I did find plenty of alternate Ben's and I knew I could count on them if I ever needed help. Except for one who's dating a girl that's half spider. It seems like he doesn't get to be a hero a lot. I did do research of that world and he could join some sort of team with a zombie,cyclops,woman with a horn and a shapeshifter. He'd fit in but he would be the only male on the team. Anyway I've done some research and still can't find them at all. I decided to head off to bed.
In my dreams I dreamt about the start ring again. The next morning I woke up and saw a Note on Veras collar saying: "To whom it may concern your pup has destroyed some of the clothing of the girls here please be careful or Rachnera will tie you up and Cerea may kick your face. Monster Musume Omni Ben"
To say the least I was confused and figured Vera accidentally opened a portal using my dimension portal. I shrugged it off and I went to the store as XLR8 got some red pink blue yellow light green white and black female button up shirts and sewed omnitrix shaped patches onto them as well as a snake on the red a dew drop on the pink a feather on the blue a Horse on the yellow a slime from a video game on the light green on a spider on the white one and a skull on the black one because I wanted to and threw them into the portal set to "Monster Musume" Ben's dimension. I heard 7 girls revive them but one of them said hers was tight around her chest. I closed the portal and walked away blushing like crazy.
I then decided to eat breakfast and headed to school. I then ran into Tsuna as well as two of his friends. Hayato a white haired bomber guy and Takeshi a baseball all star.