A spectral alliance

It's been a few weeks after me Tsuna's adventure in Fairy Ben's world. "I still cannot believe that the version of Benjamin you found not only was married but he had 5 children as well as a form of all of his aliens combined." Albedo said currently in his ultimate form.

"Not only that but Ezra the youngest is special as she can sing and she's physically older although she's suppose to be as young as Ken and Kelly" Tsuna said

"Not only that but Ezra the youngest is special as she can sing and she's physically older although she's suppose to be as young as Ken and Kelly" Tsuna said. "Don't forget she already has magic similar to her mothers but it's based off of Ben's aliens" I said as brainstorm. The reason why Albedo and I were the smartest aliens in our omnitrix's was because we were working on something. "She's also a good singer" Tsuna added. "Hm you know a device that allows the wearer to wear outfits based off of the aliens in the omnitrix would be interesting" Ultimate Albedo said. "Yes I would make a better one though" I said smugly. "I'm a hyper evolved Galvan. I am smarter than you crab boy" Albedo then said. "Oh yeah? What would you make this device then?" I asked once more smugly. "A bracelet or watch like the omnitrix." Albedo answered.

Albedo and I began to argue only to have Looma hit the two of us on our heads. I then turned back human. "Anyway why am I here?" Tsuna asked. "Because we need your memories" I answered. "Oh ok. Uh will it hurt?" Tsuna asked. "Not really" I said as I placed a helmet on Tsuna's Head. Albedo then began to activate the computer for it to scan Tsuna's brain and memories. "So what is it?" Looma asked. "A special designed Galvanic Mechamorph Albedo and I made from some of Upgrade" I said.

"Why did you make a version of Upgrade?" Tsuna asked

"Why did you make a version of Upgrade?" Tsuna asked. "Well no. Like I said this one is specially made. It does not have an AI instead it's connected to this computer. This is just a prototype though. Once we are done we will make a few more. This is all for training" I said.

Once Tsuna's memory was scanned and downloaded he went home because it was late. "You guys hear about the ghost spottings at a place called Amity Park?" Looma asked as I was cooking diner. "Think it could be Ectonurites?" Albedo asked. "Not really look" Looma said as a blurry image of what looked like a boy in a black and white jump suite flying. "What's that?" I asked.

"Some kind of ghost boy." Looma said "Could be fake" Albedo said. "Well that's what people would say if they saw a picture of you in your actual form Albedo" I then said causing Looma to giggle a bit.