Valentines Day Violence

It was the day before Valentine's Day, only 5 days after our little trip to Rosario Bens world.

Jun and I were in the basement working on some stuff that night. "So Jun I know our mission at that British Ball was along time ago but didn't know you could dance.........and you were into blonde's" I said cracking a small smile. "I will stab you" my brother said a little threateningly. "I kicked your butt last time we fight remember." I retorted. Jun then followed up saying "So?" "I'm messing with ya. To be honest I think you and Clover are a good pair" I replied.

"I wanna try something" my brother then said. "Like?" I asked kinda confused.

"I'm gonna see if I can duplicate stuff" he said as he looked at a doughnut he was eating.

My brother then focused hard and fired an energy beam at his doughnut. Suddenly a second doughnut appeared but it was made out of Diamondhead crystals. "That's weird" I said. "I think I should work on it" he said focusing more. "Try getting rid of it" I suggested.

He then fired another beam but it bounced off the diamond doughnut and hit Haru as she was walking down the stairs. "Haru!" I said running to my girlfriend. "You ok?" I asked helping her up to her feet.

"Yea. I'm fine." She said holding her head a little. "Maybe we should have Albedo scan you just incase" I said.

Haru then went through a bio scanner. "Hm nothing seems to be wrong. That blast jun fired could have just been some harmless light energy" Albedo said as I helped Haru out of the scanner. "Alright then. I'm gonna take you home so you can rest." I said.

Haru and I then got into The Blazing Racer. On the drive to her place I noticed Haru had her hand on her head.

"You sure your ok?" I asked her. "Of course Athius!" She said as cheerful as she could ever be. "If you say so." I said. "Why can't I shake this feeling something's off?" I thought.

Soon we arrived at her house. "Here we are. Love you Haru" I said kissing her cheek as she left. "Bye my love" she said as she closed the door and went into her house. I then headed back home.

-Haru's POV-

As I got home I felt extremely dizzy. "Hey dad I'm home. I'm gonna head upstairs" I said heading up into my room. Looking at my desk I saw the 5 Valentine's Day boxes that I got Athius. Each was a different color, there was dark red, blue, dark blue, bright pink, and white. I got different boxes as I didn't know which one to get him.

I then opened my closet to get out my school uniform for tomorrow. I also had some new costumes in my closet as well. A bright pink rainbow shirt with light blue shorts. Two different school girl uniforms, one with long socks the other with short socks. A princess gown with a tiara. Finally a Grey hoodie and sweat pants which I normally wear to be comfy.

"Senpai will notice me" a strange voice then said. "Huh?" I asked looking around. "No he will notice me" another voice said. "Nope it's gonna be me!" A third voice said. "Who cares about him. I-it's not like I do" a fourth voice said. "I would like it if he liked me" a fifth voice said.

The voices continued to talk causing my head to hurt greatly till I suddenly passed out onto my bed.

-third person POV-

Outside of Haru's room a flash of light was seen as various figures are seen before the lights go off in her room. "He will be mine" a familiar but sinister sounding voice said.

-Athius POV-

The next day I got up dressed, the usual morning routine. I did notice jun was missing. "Where's jun?" I asked as I headed down stairs. "He said he wanted to go to LA and get clover something" Fiwi said. "Oh ok." I said as I had some breakfast.