A Multi Dimensional Christmas Celebration

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through my hose two creatures were staring but they weren't a mouse. It was me and Fiwi.

The reason why is because I was putting presents under the tree and getting ready for a Christmas party. "Ah Christmas" Fiwi said as she was helping me. "I should visit my Cousin Shante" she added. "Wait Shante as in Shante the half Genie Hero?" I asked. "Yea. There are a lot of different ones through the multiverse but the one I'm related to is actually dating an Omni Ben" Fiwi explained. "Huh. Small multiverse" I said. "Yea. Don't get me started on my sister Desiree" Fiwi then said.

"Wait your sister is that ghost genie Danny told me about?" I asked. "Yea. She's my older sister" Fiwi explained.

We then heard some beeps coming from down stairs. We went down stairs and on the monitor we saw Santa.

"Is this a prank or something?" I asked Fiwi. "Oh I assure you Athius this is no joke." Santa said. "Wait but how do I know if this is true?" I asked. "Easy. When you were 8 in Bens world I got you a sumo slammers trading card pack" Santa said. "This is real. Wait but how are you talking to me?" I asked. "Quiet Easy you see. I can travel across time and space as well as other worlds. I'm also in contact with other versions of myself" Santa explained. "And I need your help" He added.

"My help? Do you need me to fight some evil foe trying to stop Christmas?!" I asked. "Ho Ho Ho! Very funny" Santa said with a laugh. "But no. I need you and Fiwi to deliver presents" he said. "That's even better than delivering presents!" I said excited.

"There's a sleigh up on your roof. Which has a list of the worlds and house you two shall be visiting" Santa said. "Wait why us?" Fiwi asked. "Well I am unable to make it. I twisted my ankle and it hasn't healed" Santa explained.

With that Fiwi and I headed up onto the roof and saw the sleigh.

"Where's the sack?" Fiwi asked

"Where's the sack?" Fiwi asked. I got in and saw an empty bag with a note attached to it. "Says here the bag will have the toys in it when we get to the worlds. "We got 10 stops, 10 houses each stop. That's 100 in total. Ready?" Fiwi asked as we hopped in. "Yea" I answered. Suddenly my hoodie transformed into one looking like Santa's suit. "Gotta be festive" Fiwi said as we took off.

"Ok. Looks like these ten worlds each have a ben." I said as we began.

Nothing much really happened in the first five worlds. "So thats the Omni Dragon Maid world, the Omni world with Shante in it, the Omni RWBY world, the Omni Xiaolin world and the Omni Gormiti worlds. The next five worlds are Omni TMNT, Omni Spies, Omni Raildex, Phantom Aliens and oh cool Omni Fairy Tail" I said in the portal.

"Convenient. Also I hope Shante likes the gift I left her myself" Fiwi said. "Oh hey when we get to the Omni fairy tail world last can you get the gifts I made for them?" I asked. "Sure thing" Fiwi said and we were off.

In the Omni TMNT world I found out it was a world where Ben meet the Teenage mutant ninja turtles. I left them all gifts they would each like.  In the Omni Spies world I did the same and Fiwi left a huge piece of coal shaped as a sports car at the house of someone who was rude to ben and his friends.