The Haunt

It was a nice halloween day with plans and spooks and fights planned for the night.

"You sure you don't want me to make a copy of the clothes from the anime?" I heard Fiwi ask me as I got dressed into my costume for the afternoon. "Nope. I don't know what would happen if you made the key real" I said as I styled my hair.

"Your lucky you have red hair for your costume" Jun said on the other side of our bed room divider. We had it installed for privacy reason. "I know. Besides styling it like this is way easy then how I use to have it. I literally weaved my hair" I said spiking some of my red hairs. "Ok done" I said as I looked at myself in my mirror. My costume was of Yuma Tsukumo from Yugioh Zexal. I actually borrowed the costume from my schools drama department as it was one of the costumes I thought about wearing to disguise myself when everyone was brain washed. I even had a duel disk and duel gazed made with some cards to complete my look.

"How do I look?" I asked jun in a pose

"How do I look?" I asked jun in a pose. "Not bad. What about me?" Jun asked as he was Dark Pit from Kid Icarus Uprising.

"Cool

"Cool. Kinda wish I knew you were gonna be Dark Pit. But oh well" I said as the door bell rang. "That must be Tsuna Haru Kyoko and Clover" I said. As jun and I walked to the front door I nudged him and said "so when you gonna tell her?" I asked. "Shut it" he said blushing as I knew he had a small crush on clover.

"By the way we are kinda doing a whole parings theme" I said opening the door. Ok the other end was Tsuna dressed as Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia. Kyoko was Ochaco Uraraka also from my Hero Academia. Haru was Tori Medows from Yugioh Zexal while Clover was Viridi from Kid Icarus uprising. Most of them were wearing wigs and some make up or face paint but we all looked exactly like who we were dressed as. Well Clover was a bit taller than Viridi normally is.