Albedo Attacks

As I arrived at the location which was a Mine I saw Albedo walk out. "Well well Well. You showed up faster than I thought." He said. I transformed back human and demanded "Let Haru and Tsuna go!!!" "If you say so. But how can I let out prisoners that I don't even have?" He asked as he tossed down a holodisk projector and it showed Haru and Tsuna asleep in their beds. "You tricked me." I said. "Yes I did. Now" he said as he transformed into Swampfire.

"Time to sleep

"Time to sleep." He said as he sprayed a sleeping gas in my face and I passed out.
In my dream I saw an emerald like fire coming from two boxes. They then opened and there was a massive flash of light.
When I woke I was in a jungle of sorts and recognized it as Khyber's hunting grounds and the gill faced hunter himself then appeared.

But there was something on him that shocked me

But there was something on him that shocked me. He had a Nemetrix on his chest. "Let me guess skull face. Your gonna kill me,take the omnitrix using your Nemetrix." I said. "Well tough luck!" I said and transformed into Humungousaur.  "Your smarter than you look." Albedo said as he walked out from behind Kybher. "But I made an arrangement with my partner. If him and I kill you I get your omnitrix and he gets more Predator DNA as well as the fusion and Ultimate features in his so he can kill Tennyson and your other two friends." Albedo then said and he turned into Humungousaur him self.

"So why are you here then?" I asked

"So why are you here then?" I asked. "To show you this. Behold" Albedo said as he transformed again. This time into Ultimate Humungousaur.

"Uh oh

"Uh oh." I said. "Yes that is correct. I now have hyper evolved aliens again" Albedo said. "And with Albedo's Help I have control over my Predator forums with this Nemetrix." Khyber said as he whistled and became Tyrannopede.

Not giving into fear I fought back against the two

Not giving into fear I fought back against the two. Unfortunately I was loosing so I transformed into XLR8 and did my best to separate the two. I succeeded as I lost Albedo but ran into Khyber. He was back to being a Zaroffian his native species. "Hehe. Hey skull face." I said as I was about to run but was caught in a net and turned back human. "You see boy when we first met I thought of you only as a cub. Not fitting enough for a hunt. But when I saw what you were fully capable of I realized you are a worthy hunt. As well as Albedo. Both of your Omnitrix's will look good on me. Once I remove them from both of you that is." He said as the net electrocuted me causing me to pass out again.
I soon woke up in a cage and saw Looma in her human form and Albedo. All three of us had cuffs as well. "Looma what are you doing here?" I asked groggily. "I followed you. Thought you needed help but Albedo defeated me." She said as she slumped in the cage. I for one was happy that I didn't have to get married to her now. "So what do we do?" She asked. "I have a plan but I'll need Albedo's help." I said. He then just looked at me and thought about it.
"Tell me why should I help you?" He replied. "Well if you start helping me instead of trying to kill me Ben Leena and Rex then maybe Azmuth will help you with making you Galvan" I answered. "Huh. That is actually a smart idea. Why haven't I thought of that." He said. "Alright. I have an idea. Looma I need you to break my cuffs." I said "how? I can't break out these my self." She said. "Use your feet." I answered. "Got it." She said. I brought my arms near her and she kicked my cuffs off breaking them. "Alright give me your omnitrix." Albedo said. "Why?" I asked. "Trust me." He said. I brought my wrist over to him and he began doing something to it. "Ultimate feature unlocked." My omnitrix said. "Alright. Let's get out of here." I said. I transformed into Kraken and broke all three of our cages and we jumped down. "Let's do this." I said with confidence. A fair glow emerged from my pocket but I paid it no mind. "Alright. I have a plan" Albedo said as he explained it to us.

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!! Dun dun duuuuuuuun. So yeah what happens next? Find out next time.
That was redundant