The Mystery Club Begins

I was sitting on a beach during the sun set next to Haru. At first I was confused but it was nice and peace full but lighting struck as rocks surrounded me and her then followed by a strange looking alien.
I then woke up panicked and confused. It was 2 in the morning and I thought I saw a blue pulsing light from the Omnitrix. When I turned to look at it It's was fine. Confused by it I just shrugged it off thinking it was just my tired brain and I dozed off back to sleep.

I then woke up to Vera pulling the covers off. "Vera. Five more minutes" I said tiredly and pulled the covers back up. I then checked the time and I shot up from bed and said "I'm gonna be late!" I then got dressed and washed up and had breakfast. "I'm not gonna make it in time. Wait time!!!" I thought. I then turned into Clockwork.

I then slowed down time and began walking to school

I then slowed down time and began walking to school. To other people I was moving very fast. "I should do this more often." I said. While I was walking I saw that Haru was crossing the street to get to her school but she wasn't paying attention and was gonna get hit by a car. "No!!" I said as I moved her out of the way and hurried to school. As soon as I got there I hid behind some bushes and turned back human making sure no one saw. I got into class and made it before the bell rang. "Yes. Made it." I said to my self sitting down in my seat. Ms. Momoka then walked in and sat down. An announcement was then heard. The principal said "attention everyone. Because all of the work that was assigned today is missing all classes shall be a free period until the work is found. There will also be no club activities today and no Saturday classes. That will be all."
I then turned to Tsuna,Hayato and Takeshi and said "Any ideas who did it?"
"Nope" "not a clue." "Sorry" the three of them said.
"I'll be back. I have an idea." I said as I got up. "I'm gonna pitch a club idea to Hibari." I said as I headed towards the Discipline Committee office as he is also the Class president and he can allow people to start clubs.

Many have tried. Such as a fantasy club,a club about an anime with magic weapons, a club about super hero comics and manga and a club about a manga about human animal hybrids are to name a few.

None have succeeded.

He maybe be scary but I've face Vilgax,Ma Vreedle,Sixsix,Sevenseven,EightEight,I've fought Zs'Skayr the list goes on. His threatening levels are 5 above Billy Billons and he's at the bottoms of my threatening enemies list so yeah.
I entered the room and he was sitting at his desk with his Tonfa almost like He was expecting me. I didn't flinch.

 I didn't flinch