An Unexpected visit from the blacksmith of Fairy Tail

It started as a normal day. My alarm clock went off as always annoyingly.

"I'm glad it's Saturday....."I said groggily getting up and getting dressed. After getting dressed I walked downstairs hearing the tv on. "Must Be Fiwi" I thought walking by a familiar figure.

"Oh hey Athius" a familiar male voice said. "Morning Tahu" I said taking a sip of milk and then spat it out. "TAHU?!?" I exclaimed seeing the blacksmith of the fairy tail guild. He was wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black pants and brown boots. "Where's your armor?" I asked. He then pointed to his armor piled up on the ground. "Not to be rude but what are you doing here?" I asked. "Long story. Ben was making a dimensional portal device and when he took it to the guild to test it well....." Tahu said. "Natsu knocked you in with the device?" I asked.

"Yea. If you wanna know how I got into your house I have a gem called the Omni Gem" Tahu began to say as he took out a teal colored gem with an omnitrix insignia on it. "It's made from a Diamondhead diamond. It gives me the power of all of Ben's aliens. I was gonna track it but I picked up on your scent using wildmutt dna. And using Ghostfreak I phased through. I then took a nap" he explained.

"Ok. Let's find it then" I said taking out a hash brown. "Think you can help?" I asked. "How?" Tahu then asked. "Use your fire gem on your sword and cook this" I explained.

He did what I asked making it very crispy just how I enjoy it. "What is that?" Tahu asked. "Hash brown. I'll make you one" I said. "Thanks. Um. Mind if I use your bathroom?" He asked. I nodded and pointed him where the bathroom was.

When I finished making his hashbrown I heard him scream. "AHHHH!!!!!" He then rushed down after washing up. "Your toilet is broken. It shot water up my butt!" He exclaimed. "Oh some toilets do that" I explained and handed him a bluepull over hoodie. "Put That On." I said. "Why?" He asked. "To not draw attention" I explained.

He shrugged and put it on. He then stuffed all his armor into a messengers bag. "Pocket space spell?" I asked as we walked out. "Yea. Very helpful" he answered. "So you gonna go wildmutt?" Tahu asked. "Can't. My Omnitrix has been acting strange lately. Sometimes it needs to recharge. Might just be some updating." I explained. "Like a phone?" The blacksmith asked. "Yea. Wait how you know bout phones?" I asked. Tahu then took out a green flip phone. "This is an old phone ben gave me" He said.

I then took Tahu to my aunts apartment and knocked on her door. "Aunt Kobyashi? You home?" I asked. Torhu then answered the door. "Oh hello Athius. Miss Kobyashi is out taking Kana and her friends to the park today. "Ok. Well I needed you anyway." I said as Tahu and I walked in. "Torhu this is Tahu the blacksmith I told you about" I said as we sat down. "He looks younger" Torhu said as Tahu did in fact look younger. "Weird." Tahu said looking at a mirror as he now looked my age.

"Anyway Torhu we need to find a device to help Tahu Home." I said and then explained Torhu what happened. "Can't we just send him home now?" She asked. "We could but that dimensional device is still here. If someone finds it who knows what will come through. There could be weird squid brain alien things or giant Titan like monsters or demons or who knows what else" I explained.

"Ok. Gimme a second" Torhu said as her spell circles appeared and an aura surrounded Tahu. "Done!" She said as the aura vanished. "I scanned his aura so I'll be able to track him" Torhu explained. "Ok. I'll text my aunt and explain to her that your gonna be with me." I said. After that the three of us headed out.

"This is so cool. The buildings are so high up!" Tahu exclaimed as we were walking around. "Was he like this when you first met him?" Torhu asked. "Yea. But He was asking me Tsuna questions about Bruce Natsu and the X Gloves. All of them we couldn't answer" I said.