The Truth

A/N: Quick notification last chapter I did a Third person POV that's one of the few times I'll be doing that. I only really do that in Every Day Life with Cheery strength. Any way enjoy the story!

-Athius's POV-
Upon passing out I had a strange vision. In this vision I saw gloves swords heard explosions and I saw fire,I heard lasers being fired,what sounded like spirits the roar of what sounded like a dragon, the sound of lighting even some noises from gadgets of some sorts. Then I heard sound of a gun being fired and someone saying "you know what you must do."
After that I woke up on a park bench. "Right On Time" A Familiar voice said. I sat up and saw Professor Paradox. (A/N: Couldn't really think of how to portray him so just imagine the Alien Force Paradox with aspects of Omniverse Paradox like the Cool Robot arm and such)
"Where or when am I?" I then asked getting up but I felt nauseous and sat back down. "Your in Japan. But this isn't Ben's dimension." Paradox said as he took out a brown paper bag and held it to me. "Gum ball?" He then asked. "I'm good. So can you take me back to my time?" I asked. "Well it's hard to say this Athius this is your home." Paradox said.
"Wait what? I remember after my parents died in the crash I was taken to Bellwood." I said. "Yes well it's difficult for me to explain. Hence I should just show you." The professor said as he took out his pocket watch and opened a time gate.
When Paradox and I walked through it appeared to be in the morning and we were floating above a house and I recognized it. "My old house" I said. "Athius this is the day your parents died." Paradox said. We then went forward in the day and we were in a living room in front of a tv. On the couch watching tv was a man with short green hair. He looked like me. "Dad?" I asked but he didn't get up or respond. "They can't hear or see us Athius." Paradox said. "Well change that. I can warn them. I can use the omnitirx to save them." I said wanting to save my parents. "Unfortunately this is a fixated point in time. We can't alter it. If I were to try and alter it you would never have been taken to Ben's world,never got your omnitrix and you would disappear from existence." He explained. "Then why show me?" I asked. "So you can know what happened." Paradox said. A woman with long reddish orange hair then walked down stairs and sat with my dad. I knew it was my mom. They looked so happy and I was heart broken at the fact that I can't save them. Suddenly a time portal opened up outside. A strange masked figure walked in. The figure was wearing a strange suit. It was red purple and black. "Is that Eon?" I asked. "No. It's something I've never seen before and I still don't know what it is" Paradox said. The creatur attacked my parents but they both dodged it. They soon took guns out from under the table and started firing at it but the bullets became dust. It fired a laser at them but before it hit a second Professor Paradox appeared and he tried to save them. But my parents disappeared in a bright flash. "No" I said as tears weld up in my eyes. The creature then disappeared. "I'm sorry Athius. I did my best. But your parents haven't passed. They are lost somewhere in Time I felt like it was my fault though you became an orphan. So I disguised my self to take you to Ben's world so I could watch over you. I will find your parents one day. With the help of a friend of mine we altered the memories of everyone your parents knew having them think your parents left because they couldn't care for you and left you in America. I promise I will find them." Paradox said. We then returned to the present and were in my old house. "I'm sorry about this. I will inform Ben Lee Rex and the others." Paradox said. "Professor. Thanks. I know my parents are still alive. I hope you find them." I said. "I will. My friend can help. Now I have already stocked the kitchen with food and brought all your clothing here. I will be taking a few more trips. I wish you the best of luck." Paradox said "oh and one more thing. My friend he altered the dimensional portal those criminals went though. They will all arrive at separate times. Now you have an appointment behind a school. Don't be late." The Time Walker said as he left.
At first I was confused but my omnitrix gave me an alert saying "Incoming Vilgax drone" and it showed me the location the same place Paradox said. "It's Hero Time!" I said as I ran out.