An unexpected change

"So let me get this straight. It has only been two weeks since Louise swapped bodies with your body with your aunt?" Haru asked as she was in my basement lab area. "That and Louise stopped trying to learn body swapping spells." I added as I examined her roller blades.

"Looks like the wheels on your midnight rollers got frozen. They should thaw out in a while" I said.

"Thanks" Haru said as she was petting Vera. "So remind me again Vera is like a little sister to you?" She then asked.

"Yea I adopted her like she is a little sister." I answered as Vera ran to me. "That's sweet" Haru said. Blushing I said "not as sweet as you" we then got close and were about to kiss.

"Athius bad news. Apparently Animo was suppose to be transported to some type of high tech government facility located off of the coast of California but he escaped." Albedo said walking in causing Haru and I to back away from each other.

"Ugh. Animo gives me the creeps" Haru said. "Same. I'll go kick his butt for how he captured you" I said. "Thanks. Oh Hey we still going to the arcade this weekend?" Haru then asked. "Sure. Depends if your ready to lose" I said. "Ok then your on" She said as she grabbed her stuff. She then went up stairs and was about to leave.

"Hey Athius there are three people here. They are asking for you" Haru said as I went upstairs.

Once I got there I saw two boys and a girl. The girl had on an eye patch, a green uniform, had purple hair and a strange trident weapon. One of the boys had spiked blond hair and a scar across his face and was also wearing the same green uniform. The final boy had purple hair glasses a white hat and the same green uniform.

 The final boy had purple hair glasses a white hat and the same green uniform

"Um I'll see you later Athius" Haru said as she left

"So you three are?" Albedo asked we we invited the three in. "I am Chrome Dokuro" the eyepatch wearing girl said. "Names Ken Joshima" the spike haired blond said. "And I am Chikusa Kakimoto" the glasses wearing one said.

"Oh yes Tsuna told me about you three" I then said. "Think you can explain then?" Danny asked as he walked into the kitchen. "Ok so remember that guy Mukuro Rokudo? Welp he is currently locked up somewhere and is giving Chrome illusionary organs. And she can become Mukuro and use his powers" I explained. "Wait what?" Danny asked.