Athius's Dragon Assistant

It was a peaceful afternoon. Haru Fin and I were in my backyard hanging out.

"Oh my gosh he's so cute!!!!!!" Haru said playing with Fin.

"I know right" I said agreeing. Fin then saw a small trampoline and jumped on it.

It was adorable! "He is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!" Haru said as Fin jumped off of the trampoline to her

"Again I know right" I said as Fin was licking Haru's cheek. "I wish I could get one but I don't know how to explain it to my parents" Haru said rubbing Fin's fin.

"Yea. But hey you can play with him anytime you come over" I said. "Thanks. Also I want a rematch tomorrow at the arcade. And a bit of a longer date cause of that council work" Haru said kissing my cheek.

She then headed home and I walked in with Fin. "So what's for dinner?" Danny asked as him Saito and Vera played video games.  "If I may suggest I would like a nicely cooked and tender steak" Louise said.

Everyone then stared at her. "Pizza it is" Fiwi said causing Louise to look slightly annoyed.

I chuckled and headed downstairs to go over some stuff. "Did you do what I asked?" I asked Albedo seeing him working at a table.

"Yes. It was very easy" he said as he moved away from the table. On it were a pair of white black and green boots as well as a blaster. The blaster was 7 inches in length with a handle that fitted my hands well. It was black white and green and had 6 ports for lasers.