Tokyo Rift

As we stood in the warehouse I saw there was this one Yakuza member standing on the catwalk above us. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt under it, no tie, black pants and black dress shoes. He had short black hair, had a cigar in his mouth and a Katanna on his back.

"Lemme guess he's your 'dad'?" I asked adding sure quotes when I said dad. "Yea the leader of all these yakuza. I'm gonna kill your for what your dad did to my mother!" Jun yelled as he took out a sword. The sword had a long blade but was held in one hand. The cross guard and pommel were both a pale blue color. The blade and handle were a silver color.

"Well you ready to die by my crescent moon blade?" He asked me

"Well you ready to die by my crescent moon blade?" He asked me. Looking at the omnitrix I saw it still had to recharge after Kelly fixed it up. "No. Omni VB Tech Staff 10 X form up!!" I yelled as I tossed up my V-B10X mk2, my omninado and my tech staff all up in the air. Suddenly the three pieces of tech all combined. My tech staff attached to the Omninado at the top while my VB-10X mk2 combined on the other end in its Katanna mode with my boomerang and card launchers on it. With all of these combined I now had a large dual blades staff that could launch my boomerang or my metal cards.

"That's not all!" I said taking out my Omniblade in its travel mode and had it extend into its full blade mode

"That's not all!" I said taking out my Omniblade in its travel mode and had it extend into its full blade mode. "Let's do this!" I said charging at Jun.

The others soon followed as they took on the yakuza members. Since Haru didn't have much combat training she was using some type of pink energy whip. "This is awesome!" She said as she disarmed some armed yakuza gunmen.

As my Omni VB Tech Staff 10 X and Omniblade clashed with Jun's sword, we then locked eyes. "That Yakuza Boss is lying to you! Your mom is not dead and my dad didn't kill her." I said. "LIES!!!!" Jun said kicking me away.

Soon Athius began to fight me similarly to Sam Alex clover mikoto and Haru. "It's interesting how you have an alien with multiple eyes" jun said as he turned around revealing eyes all over his back similar to eye guy. "TAKE THIS!" Mikoto said as she did a jump kick at jun.

Unfortunately Jun was able to catch her foot and suddenly electrical sparks were seen coming from his hair. "Interesting" he said throwing Mikoto. Luckily she was caught by Sam and Clover.