Athius's birthday

Things have been going great since Louise and Saito. Saito and I train together with our swords and Louise improved on her magic with the help of Torhu Elma and Lucoa.

"Morning guys" I said walking down from my room in my pajamas. "Hey Athius think you can run some errands for us?" Danny asked. "Oh sure. What do you guys need?" I asked.

They then gave me a list. "Ok. See ya guys. Oh what's today again?" I asked. "December 23rd" Fiwi said. With that I headed out. 

Checking over the list I saw some stuff was in America. "Time to visit the USA" I said going into an alleyway and dialing up an alien and became Jetray.

After transforming I flew across the sea to America

Once I arrived in LA I transformed human in another Alleyway and began to look around. "Good thing I got most of the Christmas shopping done" I thought looking around.

While I was walking a bus zoomed by. "Been a while since I saw a school bus. Wait it's out of control!" I thought as I went into the alleyway and transformed into Fastrrack.

"Not XL8 But will do" I said as I ran to the bus

"Not XL8 But will do" I said as I ran to the bus. "Beverly Hills high" I read on the bus.

I then ran to the front of it and transformed into Ebony Sentinel and stopped it. All the students started walking out as well as students and teachers. "Alright everyone ok" I said as I heard an explosion and saw bank robbers.

I then became bigchill froze them and flew off.

I then turned back human and decided to get some food. After getting some fast food I thought I walked past three girls I saw on the bus. I heard a beeping I looked down at my omnitrix but there wasn't a message. I then thought I heard some type of Vacuum but there wasn't anything.

Shrugging it off I continued walking around. I got everything and then decided to head on over to New York City as XLR8 cause I was bored.

"I feel like Spiderman" I said hanging off of the Empire State Building as morph. I then morphed into a green Spiderman and began swinging around the city. "Hello New York!!" I said as I swung around. "Man this is awesome!!!!" I thought as people took pictures.