Eve got in to his car and while he drove off, she caught a glimpse of Maddy smirking at her, as if she knew she got into her head.

Well she didn't.

Eve tried her best to seem okay but it must've not been convincing enough because Zach noticed her quiet and distant demeanor. "You okay?" He asked, lowering the volume of the radio.

Eve looks up from looking out the window. "Yeah, I'm fine," she tells him. "Just...got a lot on my mind," she states as they pull up to pick up her siblings.

As they got out, Zach looks over at her in concern. "Is it something you wanna y'all about?" He asks as they knock on the door.

Before she could answer, Mrs. Johnson opens the door with the children following suit. "Evie!" Eddie exclaims, hopping into her arms.

"Zach!" Eva screams as Zach picks her up into his arms.

"Hey babygirl," he greets happily.

"Well aren't you two just the cutest couple!" Mrs. Johnson gushed.

"Oh no, we're not-"

"He's not my boy-"

"Alright well y'all have a good evening now!" Mrs. Johnson bids, leaving the two teens confused. They both look at each other before turning around and heading back to the car.

"Man, Miss J getting old," Eve laughs off as she sits in the back with her siblings now. A song on the radio catches her attention and she gasps. "Oh my gosh, turn the radio up!" She tells him.

Zach turns the radio up and Warren G's "Regulate" comes on. Eve raps the lyrics, making Zach laugh as he looked in the rear view mirror to see her tickle her little sister, making her giggle. They both danced in their seats, bopping their heads to the beat. A couple minutes later, they arrive to a cute, retro themed 50's diner.

"How vintage," Eve commented as she handed her sister over to Zach, who reached out to grab out as he helped them get out. Eddie quickly hopped out once she undid his seat belt. She got out after him and shut the door behind her and took his hands into hers before entering the quaint eatery. They walked in and it seemed like they were really committed to the 50's theme. Something about the whole thing gave her a sense of deja vu.

They found a booth and sat down, picking up the menu that was already there. "Okay so, definitely getting fries and chicken tenders for the little monsters," Eve said, making Zach look up and smirk. "Eva, what do you want to drink? Do you want chocolate milk?" Eve asked. "I️ know you love that."

"Yes," Ev nodded.

"Eddie? What about you buddy?" Zach looked over at the little boy sitting next to him. Eddie didn't answer him, instead his attention elsewhere. Five year olds. "Do you like chocolate milk too?" Zach tries again.

"Sprite," Eddie finally answers.

"Absolutely not," Eve snaps. "You can't handle sugar. Apple juice," Eve answers for him.

Soon a waitress makes her way over to their table and introduces herself. "Hi, I'm Steph and I'll be your waitress for today. Can I️ start you guys off with some drinks?" She asks.