1970's - 2

"I️ can't believe you're dragging me into your bullshit," Andy said as he walked down the crowded city street

"Hey, romance is not bullshit," he pointed at him as he followed closely behind. "Besides, don't act like you're not eager to see Kimberly either. You had a crush on that girl for how long?" He asked him with a grin. "This is the least you could do to thank me," he reminded him.

Andy rolled his eyes but knew deep down inside that he was right. After him and Jessica had gotten together, she introduced Andy to her cousin, Kimberly, who he's had a crush on since 7th grade. But thanks to Nate, he just now caught her attention. Good to know it's never too late to get with the one you like.

"Hey now, that's different," Andrew said as they walked around an open fire hydrant that was spraying water. The local kids were using it as their own personal water park, laughing and splashing around. "Kimberly isn't the one with a gangbanger after her," he said. "And speaking of gangbanger, why do you insist on pissing off Rico? Is being white getting too boring for you?" Andy asked.

"Ha. Ha. No," Nate answered sarcastically. "And because I️ actually like this girl."

"You knew her for two hours."

"And I️ already know I'm gonna marry her!" Nate grinned goofily, making Andy laugh.

"Alright lover-boy calm down. We're here," Andy announced as they arrived on the steps of a bodega. Manny's Corner Cafe was apparently Kimberly's dad (Jessica's uncle) shop. According to Andy, Jessica worked there alongside her cousin, helping her family out. They entered, a little bell over the door announcing their presence and the first thing they spot is a cat casually lounging on cash register. "Damn, Geo's still alive," Andy said, reaching to let the cat.