present day - 11

Maybe: Elijah
Can we talk?

Maybe: Elijah
I️ know you reading these

Maybe: Elijah
I'm serious, Liyah

Maybe: Elijah
Alright then, I️ guess you don't mind if I️ show my homeboys this

Maybe: Elijah
Attachment - 1 Video

Aaliyah picked up her phone and almost screamed. "No! No, no, no!" She repeated to herself as she hurriedly typed back.

Aaliyah
FUCK.
Aaliyah
YOU.
Maybe: Elijah
Aht. Aht. Come say that to my face now

Aaliyah
...where do you want to meet up?

Maybe: Elijah
Let me come over

Aliyah
Absolutely not. Nothing more than a Walmart parking lot.
Maybe: Elijah
Fine.

Maybe: Elijah
See you in twenty

Aaliyah hopped out of her comfortable place in bed to throw on some sweats, a crop too and throw her hair in a messy bun before covering herself in a hoodie. She rushes downstairs and yells out, "Mom, I️ have to go to Walmart!" As she takes the keys off the key ring.

"Why-"

"Tampons! My period started!" She lied as she hurried out the door. She had only one thought in her mind while driving.

She was gonna murder him.

She soon arrives to Walmart's parking lot, spotting Elijah familiar Nissan Altima near the back. She drives up next to him, and parks, angrily getting out to meet with him. Before he could even say a word, she uses all her weight to shove him back into his car. "Fuck you Elijah!" She shrieks. "Fuck-"

Her words were cut off, along with her breathing cause he wrapped both hands around her neck, now shoving her against his car. "Bitch, I'll kill you!" He threatens as she claws against his hold on her throat, tears streaming down her face. Once she was on the verge of passing out, he lets her go, making her fall to the ground, coughing and gasping for air. "You know, I️ was actually willing to talk to you before you pulled up with that mess," he scolded her as she cried.

"What do you want?" Her voice was hoarse as she reached up to gingerly touch her neck. "How...how did you get that video?" She cried.

Elijah kneels to her level now. "Well I️ thought it's be cute to film our first time together," he smiles wickedly. "Don't you?"

"You recorded us?!" She shrieks. "What the hell?"

"I️ knew it would come in clutch one day," was his only explanation. "But you just gotta do one thing for me, and I swear on my mama, I️ won't release it," he promised, making her glare at him as she stood up.

"What do you want?" She asked bitterly.

"I️ want you baby," he said, cupping either side's of her face. "And I️ want you to stop talking to that bitch ass cracker," he adds, making her smack his hands away from her. He retaliated by tugging on her hair, making her yell out in pain. "Yeah I saw you teasing me on your story about y'all's little baecation to the beach," he mentions her Snapchat posts from over the weekend. "And if I find out y'all fucked-"