"Can someone help me with this bag? It's heavy!" Hyewon asked. She earned a few looks from the other girls.

"What's inside that unnie?" Wonyoung asked.

"Drinks and meats." Hyewon said. Yujin ran to her direction.

"I'll help!" She yelled and grabbed the bag.

When they arrived, all of them went inside the van and stocked all their bags at the back.

"Why does it smell so fishy?" Nako asked.

"Maybe the meat." Yena said which earned curious looks from all the other girls.

"I did not know that, that is possible." Eunbi said. She looked around and noticed something. "Girls, why is there no one on the driver's seat?"

All of them laughed, realizing that they forgot to hire a driver.

"Okay, I'll drive." Chaeyeon raised her hand as she sat on the driver's seat followed by Sakura who sat beside her.

"Your van is huge, Kkura unnie." Hitomi said.

"This is not mine, Hii. This is my dad's." Sakura said. Hitomi just nodded and proceeded to lean her head on Nako's shoulder. The latter just blushed because Hitomi kept doing sweet things to her these past few days.

---

"Let's stop by a store, Chae." Sakura told her girlfriend who nodded after. She stopped the van in front of a convenience store so that they could buy some snacks before continuing their trip.

They called the other girls but did not get any response. They looked back and saw all of them sleeping peacefully.

"That's why it was so quiet ever since." Chaeyeon giggled. She stood up and stomped her foot. "Wake up guys! We're gonna buy some snacks!"

As if on cue, the girls woke up in sync that made the couple in front laugh. Hyewon was the first one to stand up, not even minding the way she bumps the other girls. She jumped out of the van  and ran inside the store.

All of them went out of the van one by one and followed Hyewon to the store.

They ran free inside the store but then got scolded by both Eunbi and Chaeyeon. Each of them grabbed a maximum of three snacks, ice creams and even microwaved foods. But of course, Hyewon is an exemption. She was hugging four bags of chips, she was holding a cup of large sized rice cakes on her right hand, and a melona on her left. The other girls were not even amazed because they were used to this view.

"Look at that, Kwangbae. She even has chips on her bag." Yena said.

Once they're done, they paid on the cashier and consumed more than fifteen bags of foods. And those were only snacks for their long ride. They didn't mind buying drinks because Hyewon brought a lot from their dorm.

They got inside the van again and sat as they ate their full. They have their own foods that's why they did not even share with each others.

After eating, Chaeyeon continued to drive. This time, no one fell asleep as all of them enjoyed each song Sakura played.

Some of them groaned when it was finally lunch time. But since they still haven't arrived at the camping site, they still can't eat.

"I'm hungry!" Hyewon yelled. The girls then responded with 'you're always hungry' making Hyewon frown. "Bullies." She said as she hid her face on Eunbi's neck. They can't eat their lunches considering how the road was bumpy that Eunbi was sure that food will spill everywhere.

"Don't worry, guys. I mean gays, we're actually pretty near now." Chaeyeon said reassuring the other girls that they get to eat soon.

They just went silent for the rest of the ride until they arrived at the place. It was quite hot since it's afternoon and the sun was shining bright. They took their bags out in age order so that they don't cause a mess. Yujin and Wonyoung grabbed their bags and also helped each other to carry out their tents. Yena went in after the youngest went out to get the tables.

Once they were settled in a place, they sat down the grass, realizing that they were only a few people there. They are at Busan right now since Yuri was wanting to visit the place where she was born. No worries though, the place was nice and refreshing.

All of them started setting the tents. They have three tents so they separated the group to four people by means of their dorms. They also set their tables and ate their lunch.

A/N
Sorry for the errors---
I feel bad for all the unrelated contents for every chapters.
Don't get used to all the fluffiness happening.
-1375 words- 
🌟💬