🕊️SR 44

Hazel James

I find you attractive though.

My lips were twisted. "What?" I asked dumbfounded. You wouldn't think for once that this beautiful woman was into men. No offence though.

Laughing she got serious all over sudden. "Honestly, you are very stupid. Conrad is truly in love with you but you keep on running. I even tried to come up with a plan but you fled after it was about to solidify. Don't you love him?" I looked away.

Of course I do. What kind of question was that.

"I know you do. So get your man before someone decided to really take him." She wiggled her brows. "You'd make really cute babies though."

♠️♠️♠️

Madison and Christopher had been there for some hours when the doctor popped out. "Congratulations! You guys can go in now but do not overwhelm the mother." Nodding he left.

I squealed when I entered and saw the babies. Christopher had the dominant genes. The babies looked exactly like him.

As for Madi, she was sprawled on the bed with sweat slick on her forward as Christopher kissed her.

I felt envious to be honest.

Clearing my throat he jumped away from her. I took one of he boys in my arms. "What are their names?" I questioned.

"Brandon and Marcus Colombus." He said proudly.

"So who am I holding?" They looked almost identical. We would have to wait till they were old enough to see how they'd look.

"That's Marcus. He's the quiet one whilst this is Brandon. He cries alot." He groaned and I chuckled.

The doctor entered the ward with some documents. "We will need the signatures of the godparents here." He gestured.

Since I was the godmother I quickly signed the form. "What about the godfather?" The doctor enquired.

"That would be me." A new voice interrupted.

I turned around so fast I thought I was going to break my neck. "The hell are you doing here? You should be on bed rest!" I shouted.

My protective instincts coming into place.

"Sshhh! The babies Hazel." Chris reprimanded. I had completely forgotten that I had a baby in my arms. A new born to be exact.

Placing him in the cot I grabbed Conrad's hand and dragged him out of the room and back to his room.

I had been too worried about Conrad to register the fact that he was the children's godfather.

"I thought I had lost you and now that you are on the road to recovery you want reopen the wounds and kill yourself." I was mumbling and muttering things.

I was angry at Conrad for not seeing that I was in love with him. For not even giving me a proper answer after hearing my confession and for leaving his hospital bed.

Oblivious to the looks people were giving me I glanced up and saw him with a look on his face.

I stopped abruptly. I tiptoed since I was too short compared to his height. I held his face in my hands and questioned him.

"Does anything hurt? Are you okay?" He nodded his head and I panicked. "Lemme get the doctor." I was just about to run when he yanked me into his chest and held me by my waist securely.

Dropping his head he covered my lips with his own. Slow and gentle. It was full of passion and love?

Hr released my lips and looked straight at me. I no longer cared that we were standing in the hallway of the hospital where everyone was watching.

Holding my face in his hands with our foreheads touching he said. "It hurts. It hurts that you did not wait to hear my side before you fled. I know it's all my fault why you are always running but believe when I say this. I'm truly and deeply in love with you. I don't know which rituals you performed but you have bewitched me mind, body and soul. I really love you Hazel James.

I don't care of I spend the rest of my life paying for my sins. As long as I get to have every inch of you mind, body and soul then I'm content.

I don't see anyone else in my future apart from you. I hope we can start over again leaving the past behind. I don't care if I spend more than the 14 years of Jacob courting you as long as I have you in the end. Please?" He finished.

His eyes held balancing tears with many emotions. I could faintly hear people in the background chanting give him a chance.

I needed not to be told cause this man standing right here was my man and there was no way I was letting go. I had already forgiven him.

Hearing from the horse's mouth that he loved me brought tears to my eyes. Cupping his face I brought down his sinful lips for a kiss.

I hoped that kiss was enough to convey all my feelings and emotions.

"I love you too. I've forgiven you. The past is the past and if I can't forgive you then I do not deserve the Lord's forgiveness. And yes."

Smiling down at me he kissed me again. The hoots, claps and cheers made us remember that we had given the hospital a show. At least it was a change of scenery since it mostly held painful memories.

"About time you stopped being idiots." Madi yelled. What was she doing outside. "Now my children can get all the love they need without awkwardness." Did she understand what she was saying?

"Christopher, take me back inside. These drugs are making me see things. Is that a hippo's butt?" Chris wheeled her back in and I laughed. She had really lost it.

The clearing of a throat made me realise our position.

I was in a man's shirt, my man, and he was in a hospital gown as I held onto it. Looking into his eyes I saw that he was already looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"As much as we loved the show ma'am, we have to check on your man. He's a patient here, remember?" The doctor teased and I flushed.

Placing a chaste kiss on my lips he allowed me lead the way with the doctor behind us.

I just love romance.
Next update soon.
Not Edited.
Vote and comment.
Stay safe.
Be blessed.