🕊️SR 32

Fredo Lamberto

My balls ached and boiled for a certain blue eyed curvy beauty that was ignoring me. She completely disregarded me. I laid my head against the headboard of my bed and smiled as I replayed the events of today. How she made David feel like a complete idiot.

The witty answers she gave to everything. How she raised a sleek brow when someone sputtered nonsense. How she did not get up when we arrived but continued eating her food without feeling embarrassed. Man, I should be asleep but here I was thinking about a woman who did not want anything to do with me.

But what made my dick stand in attention was the scene I encountered today. She was pleasuring herself. There was no way I was taking another cold shower. It was already cold and I didn't want to get a cold.

I tried to close my eyes and get some sleep but none came. I tossed in bed with a boner and in the end I gave up and went into the bathroom to get rid off it.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I pushed her against the wall and held her full ass in my big hands. I kissed her lips and brought her even more into me as I devoured her lips. I kissed her hard, sucking on her tongue driving her wild and she moaned.

I placed her on my bed and ripped her lingerie into shreds. Spreading her legs open I sucked on her engorged clit and she moaned my name. "Fredo."

When she was about to cum I held her by her knees and slammed into her. "Fredo!" She shouted. I sat up immediately as I saw my mom in my room smirking down at me. I groaned and covered my face. I wouldn't see the end of this.

"My son, who is the girl." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively and giggled. "My, my, you were sweating and cursing profanities."

"It's the lawyer." My dad barged in abruptly kissing my mother and I looked away. Was it bad that I envied what they had?

"Good morning son." "Good morning dad."
"So, I want you and Hazel to take a trip to Italy this week for a business conference. I would have gone but your mom and I are booked and we'll be very busy. You're going tomorrow. I've already informed Hazel and she has no problem with it."

As smile crept up on my face. This will give rise to an opportunity to make her mine. "Oh oh, I know that smile." I scowled and chased them away from my room as they left laughing.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

When I arrived at the company I stopped by Hazel's office to brief her on the Italy meeting. I barged in without knocking and took a sharp intake of breath. She was bent over on her desk as she tried to teach something on the other side.

Her dress had ridden up showcasing her creamy thighs and her full round ass was in the air straining against her nude dress. My dick was straining against my zipper. Why did I always walk into this situations?

I cleared my throat and she froze. She lower her foot that was hanging mid air and straightened herself. "Good morning Mr. Lamberto?" She said professionally without stuttering. I hated that because it made me feel inferior. It made me second guess my looks and personality.

Women threw themselves at me left and right but the only one I wanted wasn't interested. My advances fell on blind eyes. Her hair was in a neat but with tendrils framing her flawless face.

"Good morning Hazel." I said while making slow steps towards her. She took a step aside to avoid me and I smirked. She was where I wanted her to be. I backed her more into the wall. I intertwined our fingers together and spread our hands apart on both sides.

Her breath was tickling my neck as she was shorter than me. Her chest was heaving as my face came closer to hers. Anymore closer and our lips would be more than touching. "You drive me crazy blue eyes. When I close my eyes it's only you I see." I trailed light kisses on her neck and face.

Her back ached and she pushed breasts into my chest. She had an ample chest. Firm D cups that were deliciously outlined by her tight dresses. "I know you feel it too Hazel." I let go of her right hand and traced her curves with my hands.

I wound my arm around her waist and pulled her into me. I raised her head, our breaths mingling with each other. Damn she smelt heavenly. "I want to kiss you and it's not a request."

Seeing her make no move to push me away I slowly brought down my lips. "Has anyone ever kissed your full lips? Licked your wetness. Sucked on your breasts. Feasted on your pussy."

I angled her neck upwards such that her throat was in line with my mouth and swiped my tongue on her throat. Locking and sucking as her hands fisted my lapel. Her eyes closed. "I will make you lose control Hazel. I will drive you made with lust and love. Very soon you will bare yourself to me mind, body and soul."

With one more kiss at the corner of her lips I stepped back. We will be leaving for Italy tomorrow morning. I'll pick you up at 7 am."

I left her office a happy man. Very soon I would have her. Consensual or not she was mine. Mine to hold, fuck and love. Was I already in love?

Vote and comment.
What do you think will happen in Italy?
I'm not Italian and that's why I'm refraining from using foreign language.
Expect steamy scenes ahead.💦