🕊️SR 10

Hazel James

Some people wish they had siblings. I wish I either was not born or were an only child. Now was one of those times. Luke Peterson. I detested this idiot. I hated him. Though he's my brother I don't consider him as one.

"Hey babe." Conrad pecked me on the lips and dipped his head again for a full blown kiss. Luke smirked. I thanked God that Conrad hadn't heard anything.

"Who's this?" Conrad asked while pointing at Luke. I was about to open my mouth when Luke beat me to it. "I'm Luke, her brother." He said and I scoffed. Brother my dead ass. "Just came to collect my dues." He turned to me, "just so you know, dad had a heart attack." He said and left.

Wow, what an ass. "You okay?" I nodded. He made me stand up and held my face in both of his hands. "I'm here for you, okay? Now go home and rest. You have the rest of the day off." I nodded and packed up.

Just as I was about to leave he grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I held onto his lapels for support. "Take care." He said against my lips and kissed me again then let me go.

⭐⭐⭐

I was seated with Madison who had not gone to work today. I was planning on staying for a short while to catch up since she already had a guest at her place. I told her what happened at work.

"He is back! I don't even know what he did that he's on the run and why he would tell me that I had to pay up. It doesn't make sense." My mind was in shambles. Something wasn't adding up.

"What did he mean by you slept with the dude's father?" Madison eyed me with criticality. "I don't know. He was talking nonsense. Maybe he's drunk. That guy and alcohol. Just leave it." I waved it off.

"You have a tendency of not taking things seriously Hazel and this might come back to bite you in the ass."

"Just let it go Madi. You don't know that freak like I do. He probably was on drugs when he spat out all those nonsense." I said. "But-"

"Let it go. Now tell me, who's the guy I saw you with when I came to your workplace the other time?" I eagerly inquired.

If only I had listened to Madison I would have been informed of the impending danger. But I did not.

Conrad Knight

"I'm tired of pretending to love that homewrecker. Cole can even back me up on this one. It's tiring to be exchanging all the time to take that slut out on dates." I exclaimed frustrated.

"Atleast you get to kiss her. You even slept with her and I'm sure you enjoyed it." Cole wiggled his eyebrows. I glared at the fucker.

"Guys, look. How about just a few more weeks and we reveal the truth?" Jennifer suggested. You see why I said that woman is a dumb bitch. She couldn't even see that her friend who she even called bestie was in this with us.

God! She's so stupid. The most hilarious thing was when she thought I would be jealous if she used Leon. Bitch couldn't even see that Leon was part of this.

"What I can't seem to still comprehend is that she is as dumb as a...spatula? Leave that. Can't she see how things conveniently happen?" Leon laughed. "What did you expect? She thought changing her identity and moving here would make it seem as if she never existed." Chris countered.

"If Jen had not called me that day, we wouldn't be making her pay now."

"Well, one way or the other I would have turned the earth upside down to bring her whorish ways to light."

When I remember what she did to my family I feel like ending everything myself. But what would that benefit me? Good things come to those who wait. Even if it meant pretending to love that hideous troll.

"Okay then, I give you two weeks to end this and for her to know the truth. Now that we have already trapped her brother it's time to trap the bitch."

"We already know that she was the one who ran away with all the money. What is the plan after she gets to know the real truth?" Leon enquired.

"Just sit back and watch. The show itself hasn't yet began." I sneered and smirked. Hazel James aka Crystal Peterson should watch out.

Vote|☆|
~~~~~~