🕊️SR 30

Fredo Lamberto

I stormed back into my office without another word. I had been in this company for 3 years now and I was there when Hazel James was hired as our company lawyer. I had been monitoring her all this while. Not many people knew I was in the company apart from a few.

I had majored in law but when my father was retiring I decided not to disappoint him and took over the company. Let me describe Hazel for you. A sexy, exquisite, classy, sophisticated, beautiful, gorgeous lady. She had the innocent badass vibe but my gut told me she was a FREAK in the sheets.

Her body was hot and drove any red blooded male mad with lust. I was no different. My imagination ran wild every time she was in my vicinity. She did not talk much but was very efficient. The way those dresses she wore hugged her curves made my cock stand erect. I loved women who look like women.

What angered me most was that she did not give me her time. This was not the first time we were meeting but her voice was always monotone. No smiles or blushing and squealing like a banshee. She was professional. Too professional and that irritated me to the bone.

She rarely smiled but today she smiled when she saw the message that popped up on her phone. I'd never seen her boyfriend in other words her man.

I had been waiting too long by sitting and waiting for an opportunity. Now I would make one arise. I hadn't seen her with anyone so far. I was not an Italian for no reason. I smirked as I swivelled on my chair. Soon baby girl.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Good morning Ms. James?" I raised my head when I heard a timid voice. "Yes? Good morning to you too, how may I be of assistance?"

The guy merely blushed furiously when I stood up. I looked down and knew nothing was wrong with my dressing. I was dressed in a white body hugging, long sleeved pencil dress with white heels and my hair cascading down my back.

"Umm...huh..uh...boss...w..wants to s-see you...eh...in his uh office." He stuttered looking anywhere but me. I was about to ask him his name when he ran out of my office like a banshee. I raised my brow but said nothing as I took the file that need Mr. Lamberto's signature and made my way to his office.

I knocked four times but when I did not receive an answer I strode in. There was no one in his office so I made my way to his table. His laptop was open so I took a peek. He was working on something but his plot was all wrong. Since I was the company lawyer I decided to be a good Samaritan and correct it.

I had just finished when I felt a presence behind me. Just as I was about to turn I was pressed on the table with my ass pressed against the person's crotch. Judging by the Cologne I knew who it was.

"Please excuse me." I said in a polite monotone voice.
He pressed more into me and brought his lips near my earlobe. "I love an intelligent woman, one who can help another without being asked," He continued while nibbling on my earlobe.

I felt a tingling sensation between my thighs and I nearly gasped. His arms, mouth and body felt good against mine. I wanted to close my eyes and relish in his warmth but I knew better than that. I was no fool and wouldn't take that path of Conrad again.

I shove him using my ass and moved away from him. "That is uncalled for Sir and would highly appreciate it if it didn't happen again." He groaned and I continued. "I'm informed that you wanted to see me?"

"So you met my assistant? What do you think?" He asked. "He is a fine young man with etiquette witg quite a cute stutter. What does he have to do with why you wanted to see me?" He clenched his jaw and for a moment I thought I saw a muscle tick in his jaw.

"This file needs your signature." I handed him the file and he cursed lowly. I had not seen it coming before he threw the file aside and I was shoved against the wall. "My patience is wearing thin with you Hazel. I'm not a patient man and when I want something, I want it bad. You intrigue me, you arouse me, make restless, make my heart flutter, feel things is shouldn't be."

He raised my left foot and ground his hips into me and his dick grinder against my core. I snapped back and scrambled out of his office without looking back. Faintly hearing shout, "Run all you want Hazel, I'm all up for a chase." What had I gotten myself into?

Heyyy, Happy Easter in advance.
Hope you're home and staying safe.😊
Update above. The next chapters will be quite steamy and yes Conrad will make an appearance in future.
If you think the story is moving fast don't hate.
Hazel and Conrad or
Hazel and Fredo?
Comment your thoughts below.
Vote my people.
This book is not Edited.