🕊️SR 3

Hazel James

"Mr. Knight would like to see you." Jennifer, one of my friends at work and the Secretary informed. She was a beautiful blonde woman who always loved touching my hair. She was straight though. She loved women alot.

When I first came to Knight Tech I nearly beat her to a pulp when she squeezed my breasts and slapped my ass. With time I came to know that she was into women and that it was harmless fun.

I nodded, saved my work and went to his office. I was about to knock when the automatic doors opened. I shrugged and entered. I had never been into his office but it complimented him just right with black, grey and white colors.

"Don't waste my time James. I want you to write a detailed report on last months project. 10,000 words at most and I want it by four o'clock. Are we clear?"
"Yes sir." "And you are not supposed to use a computer at that. Use a pen and write it on paper, with your hand. Don't forget. By four. But before that, bring my coffee and get me the presentation of Kyoto project within the next ten minutes." I nodded.

"I don't train dogs here so use your god forsaken mouth." He barked. "Yes sir." I turned very fast ready to get out of his office. "Have I dismissed you?" "No sir."
"Good, take this papers and print them out. I want 70 copies." "But-"
"Now get out!" I felt like crying.

Is this how you treat someone you love? I was about to tell him that the printer was not working when he rudely dismissed me. I went to Jennifer for help. "Jen, the printers not working and Mr. Knight has asked for 70 copies." I all but cried at her.

"Give me that. Go get his coffee and you'll find these ready when you get back." "Thanks Jen. You're a life saver." I hurried to the break room and made his black coffee.

I had 2 minutes left so I ran back and found Jennifer not at her desk and the paper was not even printed. I frantically looked around and couldn't see her.

I knocked on Mr. Knight's door and put down his coffee on the desk. "Where are the copies?" He said without looking at me and reached for his coffee. "Sir, the printer isn't working?"
He sipped his coffee and suddenly stood up and tossed the contents on me.

I was in such shock as the scorching coffee soaked my blouse and landed on my skin. I didn't even flinch because I had gone through worse than a coffee in my past. "What do you call this disgusting shit that you made?" He yelled. "Now, take your goddamned self out of my office and make me a latte with 3 spoons of sugar. If you didn't know then you should have asked. Don't try to impress me with skills that you clearly don't have. Get out."

I was so humiliated. I even forgot to look around the room and now that I did there were 4 men in suits seated in the office including Chris. I held back my tears and left the office quietly to go bring his coffee.

My blouse was sticky with the black coffee and I did not even bother to change it and went back to the break room. I made a latte with 3 spoons of sugar and put a creamer aside just in case.

When I got back Jen was at her desk and the papers printed. "I'm so sorry Zel, Mr. Knight sent me all the way to Finance and I just got back. Here, I printed them for you." My eyes were stinging with tears as I took the papers out of her hands and took the coffee to his office together with the papers.

I put it down aside and left not sparing either of them a glance and went to my car to get a spare blouse. Luckily I found one. A white one almost identical to the soaked one. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up and changed into the clean blouse.

As I was making my way to my office I saw Mr. Knight giving his guests firm handshakes. He caught my eye and I quickly looked away as I jogged into my office. There were more pending matters. Like the 10,000 worded essay that I had to write manually. With my hands. Using a pen. What kind of sick love is this?

Vote|☆|
~~~~~~