🕊️SR 9

Hazel James

We stood side by side and he looked into my eyes as his beautiful black eyes kept me in a trance. He tugged me into his chest and wound his arms around my waist, hoisted me up and kissed me hard. I gasped as my body went in flames. Not literally though.

He kissed me passionately as I moaned and he placed me on the hood of the car. He explored my mouth as he sucked my tongue. I tugged at his locs and he groaned. He angled my face and bit my bottom lip.

I did the same to him and he traced my mouth with his tongue. His hands wandered and stopped and gripped my hips hard. I was very wet and disappointed when he released our mouths. I was put of breath as I leaned on his chest.

"Get into the car." My head was fuzzy and my legs wobbled as I got into the car and he drove off to God knows where.

⭐⭐⭐

We hurriedly stripped ourselves bare when we arrived at his penthouse. He tore my dress apart and pushed me onto the bed as he was only left in his pants.

I nearly drooled as I looked at his mouthwatering abs. God! I just wanted to lick them. He spread my legs apart and his lips closed on my clit as he sucked hard.

My back was arched as I received intense pleasure from him. My eyes were tightly shut. I had never received such oral sex from my previous one-night stands. It was fuck and flee, though I was the one who always did the fleeing.

He flattened his tongue and I grinded on it while moaning in ecstasy. I was close and he knew it. He removed the piece of clothing left that was separating me from his man meat and I nearly fainted.

I looked at his dick and did a double take. He pulled me to him and spread my legs and flicked my clit with his dick numerous times while coating it with my wetness. This was going to be a long and hard night.

⭐⭐⭐

When I sat at my desk the following day at work my body was tingling as I remembered how Conrad and I tumbled in sheets last night. How he drove his member into me hard and fast. How he ate me out like a delicious meal from one of those high end restaurants. How he sucked my nipples as if his life depended on them. How he caressed me.

The dampness in my panties told me all I needed to know. I was wet. After I had woken up and found him nowhere in sight I had dressed and taken off. Hailing a cab in the process that took me home.

He was not at work when I arrived. And he was not at his penthouse when I woke up. So where was he? My heart sank but I knew he had a reason. He had professed his love for me last night.

Jen was not at her desk today. I knew I was glowing. After some months I had finally been laid again last night. Not by just anyone or anything but by someone who loved me.

I was so lost in my own thoughts when my door was knocked and in walked the last person I expected to see. "Hey sister, long time no see." I was too in shock to move.

My fists and jaw were clenched so tightly. "Remember, me? Or the ordeal years back? You didn't give me my money. You fled without keeping your end of the deal. You were supposed to sleep with the dude's father and take all the money as I slept with the mother.

But you fled after taking both their money. I've been looking for you until I saw you last night with him. Didn't know you still kept contact. I know you slept with him. Now pay up." He said sinisterly.

"Wow, wow. Damn straight! Information right from the source." I looked behind him and saw Conrad. This was not good. "We meet again." The person I hated with every being of my tissues and cells smirked at Conrad and winked at me.

Vote|☆|
~~~~~~