🕊️SR 6

Hazel James

It was now lunch break and I knew who to use to make Conrad jealous. I called Leon West, an employee in the IT department and put my plan into action. When he was about to come out of his office I saw Leon and quickly hugged him. "Hey, I missed you."

"You did?" He said awkwardly and looked behind me. I hugged him longer than necessary then released him. I looked back and saw Conrad fuming and his eyes expressed pure rage. I smirked. I had the upper hand after all.

He led us to the cafeteria and we ordered as we played 21 questions.

"What about your family?" I froze. "Oh, will you look at that? Mr. Knight had instructed me to prepare the boardroom for him so I have to leave. See you later." I quickly scrambled away not bothering to hear his reply. If I had stayed a minute later I would have seen the sinister glint in his eyes. Too bad I didn't.

I ran to the elevator and before it closed a hand stopped it. I traced the hand to its owner and I clamped my mouth shut. Mr. Knight himself entered in all his glory but something was different. "Hey beautiful!" I gaped as he smiled showing his pearly white teeth. "Get back to work!" He barked as if he'd remembered something.

I scrambled to my office and called Jen in and explained everything to her. Her reaction wasn't what I expected but I just brushed off her weird behavior. There was a box lying on my desk together with a note.

Wear this tonight.
You'll look radiant in it.
I'll pick you up at 8pm.
Yours,
-CK

Hmm, Calvin Klein?
No, no it can't be. Oh, Conrad Knight! I mentally squealed. Jen was right. He was jealous. I buzzed Jen in and we squealed over it. I had a tendency of not paying any attention to people's mannerisms and so I missed the glint in Jen's eye.

⭐⭐⭐

After I arrived home I took a warm soaking bath in the best shampoo and oil. I lathered my body with the best soap and scrubbed myself clean. I even shaved. Who knows what would go down tonight. Or rather who would go down tonight.

I dried myself and wore a lacy thong and the dress he left for me. I had to admit it looked good as it accentuated my curves and it pushed up my breasts and showed my cleavage.

It was 10 to eight so I sat in the living room thinking of all the possibilities that could happen tonight. The doorbell dinged and I hurried to the door and stood outside it as I took a deep breath then opened the door.

Outside in all his glory was Conrad. "Good evening, Mr. Knight."
"No need for formalities, call me Conrad." There was something that I couldn't pinpoint so I brushed it off. His voice was also less deeper.

He led me to his car and opened the door for me and entered when I was fully seated. The driver started the car to wherever we were going. "So where are we going Conrad?" The driver coughed.

I looked at him through the mirror and he looked away. His face had a mixture of disbelief, anger and hatred.

"It's a surprise Hazel." I nodded and looked out of the window. The car pulled up to a very fancy restaurant that I had visited once with the one that shall not be named. It ended up pretty disastrous.

I hadn't realized I had tensed up in my seat till he asked me if I was okay. I nodded and said a yes when I remember he wanted me to use words. The door was opened and I thanked the driver who looked away, his face scrunched up. Odd. I thought.

We entered as the manager showed us to our table. "Col-"
"Get us the best champagne." Conrad hurriedly cut off the manager. He pulled out a seat for me and when I was fully seated he drew out his own and sat. The light Illuminated his features and I found myself blurting out, "Did you dye your hair?" His eyes widened but he soon recovered and shrugged. "Yeah, usually do that on weekends." I nodded.

"I wanted to tell you something." My attention was now on him. Was he about to confess his feelings for me? With the way he got jealous I think he did. I nodded. "I wanted to say sorry for the way I acted since I came. Especially with the coffee incident."

I internally smiled. I so knew it. "I forgive you. Maybe you had your moments." Was I even making sense. He muttered something under his breath and I think I heard...dumbass bitch?

"What?"
"You look really beautiful Hazel." He said with a longing look in his eyes and I blushed looking down.

Vote|☆|
~~~~~~